Thread: Passsive racial abilities..

Default Passsive racial abilities..

Well i created a new character last nite and looked at all the abilities yet again. I remembered that the dragons passive was to gain 5 armor each level, so i wondered why not do the same thing for the peds? Fiends gaining 5 ice a lvl, sslik 5 armor, an whatever else for the rest ofem. This would definately make picking a race more meaningful imo and also put more change in between the peds. Of course if not 5 or 10( as thats 500 and 1k after 100 lvls) it could always be 1 or 2 which is still kinda cool.

just my 3 cents:P
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Default Re: Passsive racial abilities..

I think that's not a bad idea for a quick revamp of the passive racials. I'm not sure I'd do armour, strength, etc, but a +1 current skill bonus per level to ice, fire, nature, bow, xbow, etc? Yeah, that'd be a great passive racial without being overpowering or creating a significant unbalancing effect.

eh since i already put this suggestion in thought id addsome bout 2 abilities..

Exsanguinate- 1 hour recycle, damage roughly 200-400 , could the recycle time be reduced drastically?? maybe to 5 or 10min?? Boil blood an stop blood are each 5 min and dots an do more damage most the time.

Clap of thunder-2 sec stun, 10min recycle, thunder is a 15min recycle an is a 3sec stun. Could the stun be made longer say 20sec? or the recycle be made a lot lower? say 30sec or 15 since thunder is 15 as well?

Quote Originally Posted by rizo/nawkia View Post
    Exsanguinate- 1 hour recycle, damage roughly 200-400 , could the recycle time be reduced drastically?? maybe to 5 or 10min?? Boil blood an stop blood are each 5 min and dots an do more damage most the time.
    Actually Exsanguinate does around 500 to 800 damage + it's multicastable. However Dark Cyclone is also multicastable and does around 350 with a timer of 10 minutes so I agree the 1 hour recycle needs to come down alot. Especially when you compare it to the Reaver's new Evisceration of Life.

Also; Boil Blood is on a 5 minute recycle, does an initial strike of ~350 damage and is a DoT. Stop Blood is on a 10 minute recycle, does an initial strike of ~450 damage and has a 50% chance to stun for 5 seconds. It is not a DoT.

My opinions are that Exsanguinate should be a 15 minute recycle. Stop Blood needs a higher chance to stun with no other changes. And Boil Blood I feel is just fine as is.

The others are fine imo i just wanted Exanguinate and clap of thunder looked at

Quote Originally Posted by rizo/nawkia View Post
    Clap of thunder-2 sec stun, 10min recycle, thunder is a 15min recycle an is a 3sec stun. Could the stun be made longer say 20sec? or the recycle be made a lot lower? say 30sec or 15 since thunder is 15 as well?
    Thats an AOE stun. 10 minutes might be a bit long but 20 seconds is way too short

dup ... post
    Last edited by Guaran; August 14th, 2009 at 05:14 PM.

Thread Information