Thread: The lieutenant skeletons.....

Default The lieutenant skeletons.....

Anyway, remember all the trouble the lieutenant skellies gave you?

Khar, and the others, but especially khar.... has anyone noticed they seem t be >.> ....stalkers?

First encounter with khar:
    Was running up the forest path to fight with the spiders, and hopefully find and defeat the huntress, but in the middle of a battle with spider warriors and such, Lieutenant Stal- *ahem* Khar showed up and killed me while my friend escaped through recall.

Second:
    Gliding off the small but steep hill away from an angry Bessie, we coasted down to the signs saying <-- Kion and one other --> and when we landed, immediataly we were face-to-face with: Lieutenenant Khar(the stalker).

I don't specifically remember many more enounters with these lieutenant stalkers, but one other, the fifth or sixth, me and my friend decided to go out to the kion forest the longway: through the gates and through the sand beetles. But it wasn't sand beetles that came after us. The second we left the sand, I took a blow from none other than Khar! We immediately ran back to the protection of the guards. He killed one and continued chasing my friend. I ran with her until she was close to death, and then turned on the stalker.
    Soon I was wounded also(drama XD) and we both high-tailed it to the dragon lair and layed down to get out health back. When we reamerged, we found the bodies of the two guards, but khar was nowhere to be seen. Then he appeared again and ran back up the trail, but we immediately recalled.

Has this happened to anyone else? (has also noticed the Lone Wolf has gone to hiding behind a rock instead of the tree. XD)

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: The lieutenant skeletons.....

hey lt. tarn is not a stalker!!!
    he truly loves me!!! and he misses my bear hugs and love taps......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

The Lt's run mainly along paths, so to avoid them you can run a bit off the streets. Through they can be very mean and one shot you in low levels. Especially the spellcaster ones. <.<

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Wolffang View Post
    Anyway, remember all the trouble the lieutenant skellies gave you?

Khar, and the others, but especially khar.... has anyone noticed they seem t be >.> ....stalkers?

First encounter with khar:
    Was running up the forest path to fight with the spiders, and hopefully find and defeat the huntress, but in the middle of a battle with spider warriors and such, Lieutenant Stal- *ahem* Khar showed up and killed me while my friend escaped through recall.

Second:
    Gliding off the small but steep hill away from an angry Bessie, we coasted down to the signs saying <-- Kion and one other --> and when we landed, immediataly we were face-to-face with: Lieutenenant Khar(the stalker).

I don't specifically remember many more enounters with these lieutenant stalkers, but one other, the fifth or sixth, me and my friend decided to go out to the kion forest the longway: through the gates and through the sand beetles. But it wasn't sand beetles that came after us. The second we left the sand, I took a blow from none other than Khar! We immediately ran back to the protection of the guards. He killed one and continued chasing my friend. I ran with her until she was close to death, and then turned on the stalker.
    Soon I was wounded also(drama XD) and we both high-tailed it to the dragon lair and layed down to get out health back. When we reamerged, we found the bodies of the two guards, but khar was nowhere to be seen. Then he appeared again and ran back up the trail, but we immediately recalled.

Has this happened to anyone else? (has also noticed the Lone Wolf has gone to hiding behind a rock instead of the tree. XD)
    This is a great story! Sounds like you had alot of fun.

Istaria needs more "stalkers"

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

uhhh Sigi- not really
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    uhhh Sigi- not really
    In the sense of dedicated followers I meant

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Khar walks that road outside kion all the time. Spend a little time at the mushrooms and you will see him there and wander over to the gate and kill the guards.

If he attacks you and you can get back to the gate, keep going to the militia headquarters, 2 guards more from there jump in to fight him. You + 4 might be able to take him :-)

I remember how satisfying it was when I was finally able to take on the Lieutenants! I must admit you seemed to have gained special interest in him tho

The time has long since past when these guys give me any grief .. however - I still get a special joy in my heart when I encounter one of them and smash them into oblivion... would I, could I, re-encounter Krankenspank my gaming experience would be complete.

I regularly go back to new brommel to take my revenge on the dwarven skeletons there...

Quote Originally Posted by Valornyx View Post
    The time has long since past when these guys give me any grief .. however - I still get a special joy in my heart when I encounter one of them and smash them into oblivion... would I, could I, re-encounter Krankenspank my gaming experience would be complete.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

oh gods, isn't revenge fun!!!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Heh....when I first got to a point where I could handle the LT's quite handily, I spent a full week, doing nothing but hunting them down, and extracting my vengence for all the grief they gave me, earlier

I concur with these comments - it warms a place in my heart every time I stumble upon them, and I take great joy in beating them senseless!

I can't count the number of times they would mug me, laugh at my low levels, wipe me out, then merrily run off. Curse you Khar!
    Want to know more? Visit the Istaria Wiki!

Long, long ago...

A guild group, with our two high levelers, and three or four of the "second wave" were out near Crankenspank's, outside the large boulders that framed the entrance to the tomb area. There was a pond (?) to the right. As the Ranger (Scout still?) I would hop up on one of the rocks, and carefully select, and pull one (1) zombie; the group would pile on it, and dispatch it without too much trouble. Oh, were we young then!

And whilst engrossed and engaged in this rather tentative slaughter, we suddenly found ourselves staring at the sky; Khar, and his band of followers had come up on us from behind, and wiped us clean...
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Them and that blue spider... Every time I have a new character traveling Lesser Aradoth I seem to run into them and get smushed.

I did get even the other day though; I was out killing spiders for some level 10-15 quest up north of Sslanis and one of the Lieutenants jumped me... He didn't know I was Helian, a level 50 crafter, and in granite power scales...

Thread Information