Thread: Istaria crashes my computer!

Default Istaria crashes my computer!

Yeap...I've been having some game problems, but aside from installing all windows updates, it's wierd that this should happen. Basically, as soon as the actual patcher closes and the window opens, my computer spazzes and goes BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH after freezing. Help?

*very pathetic over here. D:*

Default Re: Istaria crashes my computer!

Hi there,

What massage do you get atikmdag.sys? I got te problems its not istaria its a Microsoft/ATI problem. They did not find the right fix for it yet.

Also Nvidea got the problems.

Let me know iff this is the case the ATIkmdag error!

Seconding that, we need to know the message.

---------------------------
    I'm going to jump ahead here... *IF* you can't see the message because your computer reboots too fast automatically:

When booting into Windows, press F8
    A menu will come up, choose "Disable automatic reboot..."

And crash the system again. This time you'll be able to read the BSOD and tell us the details.
    -----------------------------

If you can read the screen, ignore all of the above, let us know what it says
    Vermithraxx Draconis, Spirit Shard 12/29/03, 1st Helian Adult 03/17/04 [Retired]
    Vermithraxis Draconis, Chaos Shard 06/28/07, Lunus Adult 07/18/07, 100/100/100 09/03/07
    Biped: HLR 100/SPRD 45/CNJ 44/MIN 100/TNK 100/ARM 100/SPL 100/WPN 90/JWL 100/OUT 69/BLK 58/GTH 76/ENC 53...

The only time i've had BSOD with Istaria is due to video driver problems. Might be an idea to get the latest version from your video card supplier.

Thread Information