Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Istaria's Comic Relief

Default Re: Istaria's Comic Relief

Grandma used to say:

you`re gotta eat what is served- or nothing.

Right she was
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Beggars can't be choosers!

SHUT UP AND EAT!! Too bad, no bon appetit!
    - Cibo Matto: Birthday Cake
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

nah -its an interdimensional "bag of holding" for all dragons. That's why when we RP we can choose to eat it or just stick it in our bag, and it magically then reappears in a big pile in our lair that then magically helped to support our abilities...

Yup, that's how it makes sense....
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

I dont now about you guys but i eat every thing i come in contact with

but i think i would wash off that shine and have a lesser race polish that orb before i would give it to a little one at least i know that to be the Lunus way i cant speak for you Healians
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Okay, before we get into this week's comic, I have a little announcement to make. As you guys may be aware, winter is almost here and therefore my college will be close for vacation. Because of this, I will no longer have access to their computers during the break- the same computers I use to post my comics on deviantart (and ultimately here). Ergo, I will be unable to post any new comics for a few weeks. But don't worry, I will continue to draw them during my vacation and will start posting them again when college restarts in January.

And without further ado, I present you with this week's strip:

A Work of Art

Notes: The judges wondered how she managed to make it look so lifelike.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Hahaha!!

Oh, wait. That judge isn't holding a mic, is he?

No. It's just a Scepter of Ceremonies. My bad.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Bad gnome! All that hatchling wanted to do was pounce and slurp and you had to go and freeze him, and that is probley not ice incasing him either more likely it is frozen slobber

Where are the bipeds' eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Where are the bipeds' eyes?
    It just not drawn. It's a habit I picked up from another comic artist. I use it as an "indicator" for only when the character(s) in question is either suppose to be far-away and/or is an unimportant part to the actual comic in question. Because the joke is on the hatchling- he needs to show expression on his face because the focus should be on him. The other characters are just more of an add on or supporters to the intended joke. (Does that make any sense? If not just take it as my own -artistic style- and leave it at that.)

Cool Re: Istaria's Comic Relief

Enjoyed the comic very much, Xanth. Hope you can at least surf the web and post text when/if you wish during your school holidays! You will be missed very much during the interim.

Sent
    N.B.: I reserve the right to be wrong and exercise it frequently.
    AzureFire - Spiritist - Chaos
    Glormf Sulfurous - Hatchie - Chaos
    Ruddy Bloke - Reaver - Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by SentientSeeker View Post
    Enjoyed the comic very much, Xanth. Hope you can at least surf the web and post text when/if you wish during your school holidays! You will be missed very much during the interim.

Sent
    Oh don't worry, I'll still be annoying you guys on the forums and playing ingame on my own computer at home. I just won't be posting the comics because the site I use to host them on I no longer trust as much as I use to. (In short- I got hit by a virus from their site and since then I 've avoided using my own computer in fear it might happen again. Instead I use the college's computers because their security is much better and if I do get attack it is their problem not mine heh.) So you won't miss me that much. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae View Post
    ... we ... eat it..., and it magically then reappears in a big pile in our lair....
    I hate to tell you this... but that's not magic

(yeah, I'm a bit late finding this thread. Very cool comics though )

That gnome should watch her back because that hatchling can enlist a Hasia to slobber all over her and then breath ice

Talking Re: Istaria's Comic Relief

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    Oh don't worry, I'll still be annoying you guys on the forums and playing ingame on my own computer at home. I just won't be posting the comics because the site I use to host them on I no longer trust as much as I use to. (In short- I got hit by a virus from their site and since then I 've avoided using my own computer in fear it might happen again. Instead I use the college's computers because their security is much better and if I do get attack it is their problem not mine heh.) So you won't miss me that much. ^^

Great!! Glad to hear it, Xanth!

Sent
    N.B.: I reserve the right to be wrong and exercise it frequently.
    AzureFire - Spiritist - Chaos
    Glormf Sulfurous - Hatchie - Chaos
    Ruddy Bloke - Reaver - Chaos

*bump*

So think we can get a new comic soon, the wait is killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    *bump*

So think we can get a new comic soon, the wait is killing me!
    Next week ^^ That's when college restarts for me. Hang in there!

Hasias have an odd dichotomy of patience.

They sit on the vault and watch the world go by, drooling on anything and everything, moving or not...

What was I saying...??

*crouches and follow a gnome in shiny bronze plate armor...
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Well my vacation has finally come to an end which means new books, new classes and new comics!

While I am sad that my break is over, I did enjoy it while it lasted. And while I got a chance to relax, it also means my characters got a chance to relax from the abuse they receive on a weekly basis! And what pray tell do characters do when their tormentor isn't around?

Well- Narcia went back home to Kirasanct to relax and catch up on her reading (I believe the title of the book was: "101 ways to skin a Saris"- guess she planning to take up tailoring in her spare time).

Sissel spent his entire time sleeping. (Ssliks.....they don't like the cold.)

And Runt? Well...... he did a lot of things actually.....

I would like to extend my thanks to Blue Hasia who provided the idea for the first panel. Also, a "thank you" to Image as well who inspired me with the idea for the third panel.

And Awdz- you can consider panel 2 my submission to your Istarian Carols thread. *grins* (http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=23908)

Three in One

Notes: Only one gnome was harmed in the making of this comic.

Nice comic there
    Good to hear you have spent good vacations, and welcome back in Istaria.

LOL with my habit to slurp everything i to have had an ice golem get stuck to my tonge...but being ancient it was the golem stuck to me and not me stuck to him

and the naka asking the Hatchling who told him to slurp the ice golem. he is my best student

Thread Information