Thread: [Closed] Dimensional Pocket Bug

Default [Closed] Dimensional Pocket Bug

Each and every time I try to talk to Jynasix (I hope I spelt that right..) The dragon for the dimensional pocket quests, he simply talks and nothing more, saying what he does. I am under the impression that there is up to Rank X of this still, but I only have VI, so I do have 4 ranks of this to get...

If I have another quest active he tells me, I cancel the one that's not letting me grab it (Which is another dragon quest) and talk to him again. He talks, saying he's the trainer of dimensional pocket and blah blah. Nothing to click or anything...

This has been like this for a while for me...so I was under impression there was only 6 ranks, untill someone told me there is actually 10.

Default Re: Dimensional Pocket Bug

Yes, Dimensional Pocket does go up to Dimensional Pocket X (10). The quest should be available every 10 levels. Jynasix should offer the quest every 10 levels.

If it isn't working for you, probably best to raise a support ticket for it.

Will be doing that soon Just thought I would report it here first...just incase I was doing something wrong or whatever sillyness was in my mind <.<

you are already ancient- wasent it once you have to have DPx before starting arop??
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Doesn't seem like it Lov... I thought it was like that too, which is why before I even started my ARoP I did try to get it done. This was just over a month ago. Sooo I have been thinking all this time that I'm at my max capacity *nods*

Try talking to Gerixx back in Kion. They changed the very first quest not to involve Jynasix anymore. I'm wondering if perhaps Jynasix now requires that quest to be done before giving any new ones. If Gerixx doesn't have a quest for you, then I'm afraid I've no idea what's wrong with it. >.>

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

I tried to, and I'm afraid Gerix had nothing Thanks for the suggestion though!

The requirements to get Dimensional Pocket 7 are:

- Complete Dimensional Pocket 6
    - Crafting Level of 70

Thats it. And Jynasix is the one who gives out all of the quests level 20 and up.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I submitted a ticket and got the same reply. I have both of the requirements and I am going to Jynasix..

Checking right now though, if I need to have my highest craft active to get it, although I'm pretty sure I tried that before *blinks*

::EDIT::

Seems like tis working now, I needed to have my Dragon Crafting school active (Which is my highest). I could have sworn I had it active the first time I tried, but I could be mistaken.

Thread Information