Thread: mmm.. bored, storys and DC..

sloestar

Default mmm.. bored, storys and DC..

I have no idea why i wrote this, wait..... yesh i do, I’m uber bored right now gah, well anyway hopefully I’ll enjoy it a tincy bit.

The dark scaled dragon queen sat quietly in the back of her lair, gazing with warm green eyes at her 1st clutch. The queen hoped that her mate, a large gold would be home soon and share in her joy. She shifted her weight to the left and into a more comfortable position, deep scares of her past struggles could still be seen along her dark grey body and ruby stripped back. The young female lifted her head, sure she had heard something coming from outside her lair, all she wanted to do was sleep, still tired from her clutching but her stomach twisted in a sign that all was not right. She heard it for sure now, men climbed up the mountain, shouting their nonsense at one another and swinging their swords to prepare for battling her. Fire burned in her mouth at the thought, but what entered her cave was not men as she had expected but rather the beasts that haunted little hatchlings nightmares, a large patrol of undead. The Queen, Vivoren stood frozen in shock, there had been no blighted zones near her cave, what were they here for? The leader of the patrol pointed his sword at her and yelled to the others, their empty eye sockets only had eyes for the eggs to Vivorens horror. As the first 2 charged her she released her flame, expecting to see ashes but from the smoke 2 silver blades plunged into her silver chest drawing hot red liquid. her roar of agony shook the whole cave the rest of the patrol surged forward past her and to the eggs, vivoren knocked them down with a tail whip to their fleshless legs only to feel the two she had taken her eyes off of stab at her chest again. Vivoren reared up then hit the two nuisances away, the sound off the first egg breaking by a club ripped her heart out, tears fell from the queens eyes, the noise rang in her ear. After the sadness came rage and with rage came revenge she smashed another skele with a massive clawed foot and slashed another. Other skele noticing the fight poured into the dark cave, blades and blunt objects hit her body, the cave smelled only of her blood. Vivoren looked up from the fighting risking a attack to the neck, hope flowed through her as she noticed her mates figure outside the cave, she was saved, and he would kill these skeles, they would get their revenge! she roared out to him as he landed outside the lair, his gold body glowing orange in the setting sun, he was so amazing she choked knowing he was her mate. she crawled towards him skeles pulling at her and beating her from every direction she roared again for help, why was he just standing there? her eyes stretched wide as he spread his wings and took off leaving the weak queen alone. she could not believe it, her eggs were dead, her parents had died just a few days ago, and now the one dragon she believed in the most had left her too die. she could not stop crying, she was weak, too weak, why was she crying? It hurt, it hurt so bad.... she was angry, confused sad, what was the reason to go on living? she went limp and closed her eyes, expecting a death blow but none came and the pain resided as the got bored with their new toy and left the lair. vivoren gasped for breath, her blood forming a giant crimson puddle, would no body stay with her? did no body love her enough to even help her when times got rough? Vivoren struggled up and limped out of her dead, she could not even look back knowing that what she saw inside would only hurt her with the last shred of hope for those out there that may still have hearts she left the island and headed towards a new one where she might be able to start all over. From then on out she swore that she would one day be strong enough to slay every blighted fool that crossed her path and she would not let another male like the gold enter her life again, she could not deal with another heart break of that she was sure, but perhaps there is a male out there that’s caring enough to not abandon their mates, yet 1 she has yet to find.
    - sloestar (vivoren on Chaos)

okay, well that was all i guess.
    oh I almost forgot, I just started DC(dragon cave today) so if some of u could click on my eggs I would wuv that, post ur eggs or story’s in a reply so I can read and click em‘!
    Last edited by sloestar; September 1st, 2009 at 08:22 AM.

Default Re: mmm.. bored, storys and DC..

Captivating albeit sad story (paragraph breaks every few sentences would make it easier to read). Makes me think the gold was blighted but since she was near death she could not see the blight on him (I hope it was not a live dragon betraying her). Anyway, thanks for posting it!
    :-)
    Btw, good luck with the dragon cave too - I've been addicted to it for a long time now!

Thread Information