Thread: Cant Get on Hz

Default Cant Get on Hz

for some odd reason on my second computer i can not log in on HZ. no matter what i try.. i tried clearing world cache in options and manually. i get the patcher then the little loading box then it all just disappears... any one help?

Default Re: Cant Get on Hz

Did you try a full scan?

Knossos

yes and i did widows updates just incase it was those.. nope to either working.

Strange. What happens if you run istaria.exe directly?
    (You should get a window saying you need to use the launcher, or the client will load and then report that your username and password are invalid.)
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

i finally got it fixed. turns out the launcher was old even though i used the update idk.. i guess it didnt work.. so i went got a new .net then i deleted my char prefs. deleted that file called Launcher.. then went to play.istaria.com went to the link provied to get new launcher and followed instructions.. installed new launcher again..restarted computer and works.. logged in and had to reset up my hotkeys.. which was a pain but all well worked out ^^ thanks for those who tried to help.

*sighs in relief* good you are back!!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

thanks im glad too

Thread Information