Thread: Istaria cancelled my account?

Hybrid View

Default Re: Istaria cancelled my account?

thank you, finally back in game, blight server now seem very quite and very little chats. but that was 7 am in east coast time.

had to reinstalling new launcher, just little confused with few updates.

now i have to roll up my sleeves and gather the resources to built my lair, may have to fight few mobs to cover portal expenses.

portal fees seem so outdated once area been discovered and completed quest tagged with local areas, and local portal keepers.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

What resources do you need? I'm a fair hand at getting pretty much everything everywhere without portal fees.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

my dragon was close to 60 lvl, but lairshape skill isnt anywhere right on 20 lvl, can't afford paying to construction fee.
    i wasnt sure about full layout plants, i get few "no" built pockets or not able to set up.
    i tore down my first layout which doesn't correctly aligned.

i think it has something to do with surface settings.

Floor 0 of a dragon lair is always a little iffy as to what you can fit there. Indeed the surface area at the lair location plays a big part of that. I have areas on floor 0 of my lair that only corridors will fit as an actual "room" has too high ceilings to fit. Another thing that can drive you nuts, on floor 1 directly under the entrance there is low ceiling also. I can't fit a silo down there to save my soul on my lair, just corridors will fit there for me.

Dracaena

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

That's universal for every lair, Dracaena. The areas on level 0 blocked off in red will ONLY accept corridors on level 1.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

That varies - I've got a t6 Lair chamber just inside my entrance...

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    That's universal for every lair, Dracaena. The areas on level 0 blocked off in red will ONLY accept corridors on level 1.

Well gang...it's now 2010 and I finally was able to log in to the support system and submit a ticket to get my account re-activated at the grandfather price. I have lost my plot and can deal with that. I just want to be able to play again. Now I wait until I am contacted concerning the billing issue.

Thread Information