Thread: Anything new?

Default Anything new?

For those of you who know me...Hi, and for those of you who don't know me....Hi

recently i played again after some years away from the game. i left mid last year upon discovering that the game which had so much potential on its EU release was more or less the same and suffering from the same bugs and stuff. Recently ive been toying with the idea of coming back to HZ and wonder... Is it really worth it?
    Bloodzone (Fiend)
    Firatic (Draggy)
    Both members of Crimson Dawn (chaos server)
    =)

Default Re: Anything new?

*serves bloodzone some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*

Welcome back! Did you start a new character? The tutorial and beginning quests are very different from what they were at launch, and we're expecting a full tier II revamp in the near future (portions being tested on Blight server now). I don't know what bugs you're experiencing so can't advise on whether it's likely to be your system, settings, or just the game as is.

As for whether it's worth it, that's up to you. I suggest you give it a try and see. I've been delighted with the improvements Virtrium has made! :-)

i came back mid last year for a few months, got my hatchy from lvl 20ish to 100 and turned ancient etc etc, but the lack of hunting parties made me get bored quickly . i have to be dojng something most of the time or i get bored. bugs were mainly graphical glitches, butt the one thing that put me off was the unholy lag in game most of the time - mobs appearing out of nowhere due to poor draw distances. things like that
    Bloodzone (Fiend)
    Firatic (Draggy)
    Both members of Crimson Dawn (chaos server)
    =)

I have to be honest with you, if you wont be happy unless you can always find a group (hunting party).....you will not be happy....if you like to play solo it is good enough to entertain....

You could always come back for 1 month and see how things go...new dungeon to explore, new mobs to kill, new quests to do. Yes it is still laggy, I have sound effects and spell effects turned off so I rarely crash, but some nights it does get a bit jerky. If you can afford £10 - £12 for a 1 month sub then you can judge for yourself.

Look forward to seeing you if you do come back

Thread Information