Thread: Chaos down time

Default Chaos down time

im just a lil bored so im starting this topic, i wonder why chaos is down so long and order had regular down time? perhaps we are getting new hardware, or something? i dont think its new content being order didnt have the same maint today, or maybe they realized that chaos should get all the new stuff before order hehe

Gothos of Chaos, second Saris of Istaria to achieve adventure rating of 278

Default Re: Chaos down time

I'd just like to know why it's taking so much longer. I just popped my vault and then planned and committed the next 5 floors in my lair so that I could get to work on that part today.
    Ryushu Suisen, Tathar Nuar, and PhoenixStar, Guildmaster of the Construction Crew
    Check out our wares!

They prolly brought in a box of pizza enjoying that while order was busy getting maintained.

Then they found out after their nap, as eating can make you hungry they had forgoto to run maintenance on chaos too:-)

I think my strategy is to go to bed and then hopefully in the am chaos hamsters will be fed and running full speed round their wheel

Or maybe Baela came to visit and accidentally spilled coffee on the server.
    Ryushu Suisen, Tathar Nuar, and PhoenixStar, Guildmaster of the Construction Crew
    Check out our wares!

Thread Information