Thread: Dragon/Khutit Form

Default Dragon/Khutit Form

For some odd reason, switching between Dragon and Khutit Form will sometimes cause the dragon to get "stuck" between forms.

It is usually Dragon > Khutit that does this, though I've seen it the other way around too.

When it does happen, you have a non-moving graphic of the dragon form from the khutit's perspective (you're looking up at the dragon form's belly) and switching forms again doesn't work, and you can't fly no matter what form you're in, the game seemingly thinks you are still in khutit form even if you are not.

Is there any way to force a reset without having to log out and back in to correct this?

Default Re: Dragon/Khutit Form

recall often helps
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Recall helps that? I'll have to remember it.. though sometimes, while in the middle of, say, a crafting field, a recall costs you more time than logout/login....

I've had this happen twice. Both times I hit 'khutit form' and attacked something (dragon's reach as it is instant) before the spell took hold and started the animation.

I tried replicating the bug with other actions such as moving around, trying to fly, etc., but only attacking seems to trigger the bug.

And yes, recalling was the only way to get unstuck.

What I have been experiencing lately is that sometimes when I go from Dragon to Khutit form I can no longer see myself. I just turned invisible so to speak. It gets fixed somehow when I go in "first person" mode and back to "big behind" mode.

So far I have been unable to reproduce the problem at will and it only happens 1 or 2 times every 10 transformations.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Whenever the bug happens to me, it is because I was in Dragon Form, clicked Khutit form, and then realize that I accidentally clicked Khutit Form and I'm like "nonono, I want Dragon Form!" and then I click Dragon Form and... I get stuck in Khutit Body, but the game thinks I'm in Dragon Form, but I can't fly.

Yes, I know it is partially player fault (clicking the wrong button) but it is still a bug. If it doesn't get fixed, no biggie, though... it HAS happened to me once, when I was in Khutit Form, I used Dragon Form, and then I casted Gift of Velocity and got stuck in Khutit Form, but did not have the Khutit Form debuff.

I tried casting Khutit Form again, nothing happened. Casted Dragon Form, didn't work. Had to log out, and log back in.

Thread Information