Thread: Armorcraft skill bug?

Default Armorcraft skill bug?

From what I know, you get 10 skill point in Armorcraft per lv in Armorer. I just reached lv 80 and I am at 780 base. Where is the missing 20 skill points?
    I think we may have a little bug in there.
    Is there an official list with the correct skill per lv?

Default Re: Armorcraft skill bug?

do you start at level 1 armorer, or at level 20 with 180 points instead of 200 from outfitter?

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    do you start at level 1 armorer, or at level 20 with 180 points instead of 200 from outfitter?
    Yeah, but doesn't Outfitter give 8/lv of Armorcraft? If that were the case, he should be short 40, not 20.

Or is it 9? I don't think any of the 'basic' schools give 9/level in Anything except Ingenuity....

*checks Istarian Wiki*

Yup, 8/level in Armorcraft from Outfitter.

You start at level 20 armorer when you switch over from level 20 Outfitter. Outfitter gets 8 per level, so you would have had 160 armorcraft level. You then switch to armorer (10 per level) and get another 60 levels = 600 armorcraft, for a total of 760 armorcraft.

You get 10 skill every *additional* level over 20, so at lvl 21 = 160 from outfitter + 10 from armorer = 170. At level 22 = 160 from outfitter + 20 from armorer, and so on.

I actually don't understand why you have 780 base, is my math wrong?
    Want to know more? Visit the Istaria Wiki!

Because crafting prestige classes start at level 10 not 20. (Outfitter lvl 10 x 8 = 80) + (Armorer lvl (80 - 10) x 10 = 700) = 780.
    Inayah FrolicFall, Satyr Extraordinaire

Aha! Thankyou, was wondering what I got wrong
    Want to know more? Visit the Istaria Wiki!

I see. Strange in a way cause I calculated all my other craft skill (skill/ Lv X Lv I'm at) and each one gave the exact amount I have as base skill. Only armorcraft was coming up short.
    Thanks for the replies.

I've noticed the same thing with Tailor, thought I would have tailoring, etc at 1000 base when I hit 100 but only got 980. Thought I started at level 1 but I could easily be wrong.

Thread Information