Thread: Public Transport

Angry Public Transport

So me and hubby were meant to be coming up to Auckland to visit his family for christmas, tickets had been booked for buses, and i travelled up earlier in the afternoon ahead of hubby, who was working. this evening at around 8.15 i check my phone to see where hubby is at. his bus, which was supposed to arrive at 6.25, hadnt even shown. several other people were waiting for the same bus as him. funny thing is, a bus had shown up around the time the bus was meant to be leaving, the bus driver however said it was not the bus he was looking for, it was another bus. so on christmas day, when hubby was spending all day working so we can spend a decent amount of time with his family, doesnt even get to see his wife and son for what little of christmas he could. we did manage to get him a ticket up here tomorrow, and i dont mind losing the $1 we spent on the ticket, im just really really annoyed because of some reason, valid or otherwise, my hubby didnt get to spend more than his lunch break of christmas day with his son. normally if thered been a breakdown theydve sent another bus, and given the company has the details of all passengers, they couldve at least notified the poor people waiting at the bus stop for 2 hours or more. and hubby was meant to be reading Ds wheres my cow? tonight.

Default Re: Public Transport

I know what you mean, being dependent on public transport too. This is extremely annoying. And yes, the lack of proper informating makes it even worse. I hope you'll still have a nice time despite of this.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Default Re: Public Transport

I hate when plans get waylaid with no explanation of what's going on. I hope you get together as replanned and have a joyous celebration after all.
    *serves delicious klava with a towel and a curtsy to help you get through*

Thread Information