Thread: Port crashes

Default Port crashes

this is getting to be very annoying and i need some help or should i file a ticket

every time i port to bris to another place i crash Hard Windows 7 is a step up from vista but still dose not like being cold booted guys !

also every other port i do make is 50 50 crash or load whats going on ???

Cleared catch
    cleared every thing that can effect internet lag
    cleared world catch

what else is there to do ???
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Port crashes

I use Win XP and when I port from Feledan to Dralk (only destination) with loads of essence or orbs I have a 50-50 chance of crashing without error message or "pop-up" that I have logged off, just bam... The game is gone. After logging in again I have arrived at my destination. Not sure if it has something to do with me playing with loadingscreen turned off would have to check, but considering it is the only portal I crash with it can be quite annoying.

So you are not the only one.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Definitely file a ticket. When you next log in, check the "Enable logging" checkbox in your launcher options. There is a Troubleshooting page on the wiki that may help, and discusses the log files in some detail as well.

HTH
    Want to know more? Visit the Istaria Wiki!

Using the loading screen off is not supported.

Thread Information