Thread: The first rule of Monk School....

Darkflight

Default The first rule of Monk School....

Beware ramble ahead:

So im levelling "Graceless" my new Storm disciple to be, near the lake of crystal tears,on the pygmies and ogres there.

Currently level 12 monk/11 cleric btw.

The one pygmy i found, a few minutes later turns into the bachelor party from hell, with multiple groups of pygmies and ogres ranging from level 7 - 15 spawning like crazy.

When a funny thing happens...

Simultaneously a level 14 ogre spawns on me and the pixies "fight club end theme" queues on winamp.

My first thought would be moderated [;)]

My second was....

You are not your plot in Parsinia

You are not therecipes in your knowledge bar, not the techniques

You are not your tier V, triple teched armour

We are the all singing, all dancing monks of Istaria......

At which point i got flattened [H]

Ahhh life is good, havnt laughed so much standing at the lifestone in a good few months. Broken or not Monks are most certainly alot of fun to play lol

Default Re: The first rule of Monk School....

Broken though we may be, that truly is the point. The reason we play them. Their kick-****** fun. And maybe being gimped just adds to the challenge. [:)]
    TIGRIS EUPHRATES and TEKKA RUNECLAW. Istarian Veteran, The Original Order Shard Herald, Herald of the Spirit Shard. Storm Disciple, Flame Disciple, Spirit Disciple, Ice Disciple, Monk, Ranger, Healer, Druid, Spiritist. Grand Master Biped Crafter.

I agree. We are gimped but it is a fun class to play and its good fun to run around with a mining pick and pouch and punch the wa to death!
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

hehe.. I got jumped by a named wolf while working the Oak stands, a warrior person in the area yells that he'll run back to his disk at the shop for his weapon.

I kick in Spirit Form, Power Style, Nature's Fury, Blue stance and proceed to get Jackie Chan on the hapless monster.

;) Granted the monster was 25 levels under me, but it was still satisfying.

Haha... I will occasionally be the last person alive in a total slaugher in my hunting groups be cause I will break out my "Pee my pants" Ability (Flow Like Water). Hehe... I might be only doing20 pts of damage a hit but dangit noone wants to touch me for a minute at a time. ;)

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

Foobar Fu

Quote Originally Posted by Darkflight
    we are the all singing, all dancing monks of Istaria......

At which point i got flattened [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-11.gif[/img]

Ahhh life is good, havnt laughed so much standing at the lifestone in a good few months. Broken or not Monks are most certainly alot of fun to play lol
    I've just got to agree with you - fun all the way. [<:o)]

Thread Information