Thread: Guild town of Padraig FOR SALE

Aeryal

Default Guild town of Padraig FOR SALE

Come check out Padraig by taking the Harmony guild teleport from Bristugo then head NE to the next town. Padraig has 7 plots main one is 80x50 there are two that are 33x25 two that are 25x50 and one that is 25x25. Every machine that you can build is there as well as 2 T2 guildhouses 13 silos a saris manor and a saris general store with a consigner and pawnbroker. Some have left and the rest are going to share one plot elsewhere, but access to all plots for transfer is available. So, grab your friends and make a guild or talk with your guild about owning a town on Saritova Island to be close to T5 resources:) Bid here all week with bidding ending Friday at 8:00 PM PST Plan to take over the town on Saturday 12:00 noon PST.

Onkyo

Default Re: Guild town of Padraig FOR SALE

you never mentioned the minimum starting bid.

I would *assume* that the 'sell back to community' price would be where you like to start, but hell I dunno.

Otherwise, I'll bid 1c ;-)

Aeryal

Quote Originally Posted by Onkyo
    you never mentioned the minimum starting bid.

I would *assume* that the 'sell back to community' price would be where you like to start, but hell I dunno.

Otherwise, I'll bid 1c ;-)
    LOL [:P]

I might bid, but I'll be at work at the time you have designated for the ownership transfer to take place. Any reason ithas to be that time, or is that negotiable?
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Marrek

ill open the bid at 100s :) , yes i am a poor dragon so lets see how this goes

Aeryal

Time for transfer is negotiable.:)

not sure if you made the transfer or not -- i havent had a chance to check the guild key plot ---- but depending on buildings up i would offer at least 500s :)

if i can work it out -- gives you something for the stuff -- its nice you trying to transfer the stuff rather then let it go poof

Aeryal

I can sell the guild plot back to the community for several gold, so less than that wouldn't be worth it.There is a lot of gold investedin all the buildings as well. All the plots come with it you can have 7 people get built up plots not just the guild plot. The WHOLE town is for sale in one bunch. I reserve the right not to sell if a reasonable offer isn't made.

Aeryal, perhaps you should establish a minimum bid, or at least post the Imperial price of the plot.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Aeryal

I really never dealt in the buying and selling of plots before, so I thought people could go look at everything and decide what it was worth to them. :) oh well, how about 20 gold?
    Aeryal

Aeryal, there is one question I have that you have not stated yet and that is, " Why are you selling your guild plots?".

GhostRdr -
    100- RVR, SPRT, HLR, CONJ, SHMN, GRD
    100- BLK, WPN, FIT, MSN

Fayde- 69 Adult Lunus/35 craft
    82nd Level Hoard
    Member of the Dark Council
    Nana & Gerard Guild Communities

Aeryal

We are selling because some are quitting and the rest are going to share one plot elsewhere. I thought it would be nice if we could recoup some of what went into the plots. I also thought a guild that missed on getting a guild place might want to get a bunch of plots all together. Because if we don't sell as a whole it might make it tough for any guild to get all the plots together since I will keep the main one as our plot and let the ones that quit go poof:)[:P]

Well, I hope that a guild that missed out on getting a guild plot to begin with will be able to afford this one and not a second guild plot for a large guild.

GhostRdr -
    100- RVR, SPRT, HLR, CONJ, SHMN, GRD
    100- BLK, WPN, FIT, MSN

Fayde- 69 Adult Lunus/35 craft
    82nd Level Hoard
    Member of the Dark Council
    Nana & Gerard Guild Communities

Did Padraig ever sell?
    Play nice and show some class
    www.theamazonbasin.com

Just keep it, even if the other players quit, the plots and machines will not go poof. Or recruit some new guildmemebers to assign ownership of the subplots.

Guaran

Thread Information