Thread: Plot Auction/Sale (Leaving)

Default Plot Auction/Sale (Leaving)

To my fellow Istarians, friends, Guildmates, and acquaintances...

When I left Seattle last April and headed back to Alaska, I maintained my subscription all that time even though I only popped in occasionally. Well to be honest with all, including myself, I really haven't missed the game except for the occasional chatter with friends.

That said, I can't see maintaining a subscription just to keep a plot I'm not using; not when I don't see a time in the near future when I would be able to return on any normal basis. Logging in via 2G is almost impossible, and dial-up where I am is even slower and phone company's nearest estimate for DSL is somewhere between 2-5 years from now.

Now I'm glad to see the game surviving and new players arriving, but the new stuff just doesn't hold my interest. Never been fond of epic battles and the new stuff seems geared towards group hunting. Again nothing that interests me and most of the new stuff also seems aimed at hunters/fighters...crafters don't seem to be seeing any new stuff.

So...

I'll be logging in tomorrow (Thursday, 1/14/10) somewhere between 10a - 1p to clean up my plot (get out the stuff I don't want lost in the sale).

After that the plot will be available for sale with everything intact:

Brandon's Shelf, along the coast, middle 100x100 plot
    • 25+ T4 Silos
    • 13+ T2 Silos
    • 25+ T2 Storehouses
    • T5 Storehouse
    • ALL 11 Journeyman Shops
    • Expert Pottery and Cauldron
    • Vault
    • T4 Consignment Shop
    • T2 Guild House
    • Dwarven Houses (think it is a medium and large)
    • T1 House and 10+ Tents
    • Plus trees, hedges, stone walkways, presents, etc.

Oh yes, there are LOTS of resources in all silos and storehouses, not to mention miscellanous items in the houses and tents including Adamantium Ore, rare foods etc.

Haven't taken the time to determine the actual value (Pawnie cost of materials used to build everything), but expecting at least 65g for the plot (Base value is I believe 12g 500s). If there are no takers it'll be deconned a week or so later and sold back to the community.

Again, my time here has been fun, and I will miss everyone, but I think it is time to let go.

This is not a good bye...

Until Next Time...

Aaelefein
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Default Re: Plot Auction/Sale (Leaving)

Situation has been taken care of...auction is called off, though I am still leaving the game for the foreseeable future.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Thread Information