Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [Closed] Current bugs

Default Re: Current bugs

Logging out with vault open makes vault contents not appear on logging back in?

Little typo Just noticed the Sand Scarab trophy list a hoard value of 264 but it should be 305 for lv 70 yo 74 trophy quests.

Angry Re: Current bugs

Hello, the Balit's quest in which we have to loot 4 werewolf hearts, 4 hides and 4 bones, seems to be bugged. I've tried several times, with the 4/4 for each component and the step to return with the components to Balit, but I can't continue.

Quote Originally Posted by LungTien Temeraire View Post
    Hello, the Balit's quest in which we have to loot 4 werewolf hearts, 4 hides and 4 bones, seems to be bugged. I've tried several times, with the 4/4 for each component and the step to return with the components to Balit, but I can't continue.
    What shard? It is fixed on Order and on Blight. If you had it before the patch, you will need to drop it and pick it up again.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I'm on Order, and I have tried that several times (and started again as well) this morning... I have not forgotten to clear the cache and make full scan, after the Bristugo crash zone fix

Quote Originally Posted by LungTien Temeraire View Post
    I'm on Order, and I have tried that several times (and started again as well) this morning... I have not forgotten to clear the cache and make full scan, after the Bristugo crash zone fix
    Try the quest now without dropping it and starting it again.

The changes from the delta that were supposed to fix it did not carry through properly. Our database guru has "force fed" the changes into the system. What is not clear at this point is if getting the quest new will be required. But I've just completed the quest after he made the changes (though I started it fresh, as none of my characters had it active.)

Please note that if you do restart it, you'll need to delete the Werewolf Hides, as they only drop as part of the quest.
    Last edited by Velea; February 17th, 2010 at 04:47 PM.

Dalimond Trophy Hunter list for Level 20-24 lists Brownback Ears but expects to receive Brownback Skulls. This on Order Shard this morning and taken as fresh quest.

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    Dalimond Trophy Hunter list for Level 20-24 lists Brownback Ears but expects to receive Brownback Skulls. This on Order Shard this morning and taken as fresh quest.

Knossos
    Got it. Thanks.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

On Order as of today:

• Chiconis Town Marshall will not offer any quests starting at level 30.
    • Drain Strike III: Kill 20 Large Ruxus was available at level 29.

On Order as of two-four weeks ago:
    • Althanas the Great's smelting mastery quests all (or almost all) contain the chat typo "...That seems and admirable goal...", should be "an".
    • Dimensional Pocket VIII: Pick up a Load of Mithril Bullion spells it "bullion" in the quest's name and on the item itself, but all textual references by Jynasix and Dalthor spell it "boullion".

My apologies. I'd put the level 26 to 30 quests in his bucket twice somehow and missed the ones starting at level 31. He should have quests again at level 36. In the mean time, the Town Marshall in Dalimond has the same quests that Clerash should have for characters level 31 to 35.

And thank you for letting us know about the Drain Strike. The level constraint on that was completely messed up!

Default Various bugs

Quest: The Head of Urden the Traitor
    The head is not removed from inventory after the quest is completed.
    Is this normal?

Quest: Gerix’s Quest: Visit the Cities of Dragonkind
    Typing error in the quest screen, Chiconis is referred to as Chiconins
    “Visit the City of Chiconins in the Granitefall Mountains�
    Also after finishing the quest you get the message.
    “You have located the great city of Chiconins, home of the Followers of Helian.�

The story that Gerix tells you before sending you on your way is correct and mentions Chiconis like it should.

Description for Cobalt Bar is not correct.
    The description states that Cobalt Ore and Steel Bars are required for the Cobalt Bar production.
    The other regular bars are correct, not sure about blighted bars at this moment since I don't have that formula scribed.

View below page for image
    http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5...1266614294.png
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Default Re: Various bugs

Quest: Priscilla the Shoulder Parrot
    Speaking to Archbishop Thomas Agua in the Clerics Tower results in getting a /tell instead of a separate window that is opened. While all other conversations with various NPC’s are done in separate chat windows
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Not sure if these are bugs....
    1) I've been trying to do "The Battlefields:Identifying the Leader" where I'm supposed to loot badges from the risen adepts. However, after killing dozens of them, I have had yet to see a single badge. Are the loot drops supposed to be that scarce?

2) In "Plundered Tombs:The Tomb of Crankenspank" I killed Crankenspank as required and that line of the quest is marked as done, but there is no advancement to another line and the quest is still open. I get no acknowledgement of my deed from the npc who gave me the quest, either. Even if the mini-dungeons are not done, shouldn't this part of the series at least close?

Overall the tier II revamp stuff has been a tremendous blast, thanks so much for all the new content!!! :-)

Dalimond Trophy Hunter list for Level 20-24 lists Forest Skulk Arrowheads (No such thing) but correctly expects to receive Forest Skulk Crude Slate Arrowheads. This on Order Shard today and taken as fresh quest.

Knossos

2) In "Plundered Tombs:The Tomb of Crankenspank" I killed Crankenspank as required and that line of the quest is marked as done, but there is no advancement to another line and the quest is still open. I get no acknowledgement of my deed from the npc who gave me the quest, either. Even if the mini-dungeons are not done, shouldn't this part of the series at least close?
    Happened to me as well.

Some other bugs I found (Order Shard):

1) The scholar in South March that you bring the diseased wolf hearts too uses the word "hearty" instead of "heard" (I believe. I'm working from memory) in his opening dialog during his part of the quest.

2) The dragon at the archeologists camp (Khalatorin) says: "It seems long ago dragons made this palce their home." Obviously this needs to be place.

3) After killing some giant sand beetles north of Lower Bridgeview I noticed they were dropping tremendous sand beetle loot (trophies and mandibles).

4) When you speak with Aelia for the "Avenge the Slain Druid" quest, you get a tell from Grosok with the specifics. The quest is still doable but it's odd to run across.

That's all I can remember for now.

In Rastiphan there are, not sure how to describe it, pieces of grass graphics covering the dark area. Depending on the angle you see it or not. Can pass through it without any problem.
    BTW is there a map correction in the works? Gets really confusing now with all the changes.

I'm not sure the Dodge ability is working with dragons. I haven't changed my points so I still have an 800 base but I did try with varying tiers. On all the mobs I tried, I sat for the full length of my Refreshing breeze recharge timer so 5 min.

I tried Nickle Golems, no dodge in 5 min.
    Arbotus, same
    Peridot Golems, same
    Scorpions, same

I would think in a total of 20 min of them beating on my I would have seen at least 1 dodge. Unless I'm just not getting feedback from it or it is just showing as them missing me.
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

Don't know if it belongs here.

Quest Source of Power: The True Source
    Blarto has asked that you make your way to the center of the ruins of the Observatory and look for clues. Fight your way in as you do and you may find out something that will help reveal the Aegis plans.

There's a counter 0/10 but after killing all sorts of baddies it is still 0/10.
    I must have killed something "good" cause the questwindow unfolded after killing. But I don't think it's working like intended.

Great quest line though

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

The quest is purposely vague because no one knows what is happening in there... that's what you, as the Gifted, are finding out. It was confirmed to be working on Blight before the patch, so I don't see how it could not be working now. I can send you a PM with specifically what monster will update the kill counter if you'd like, but I also don't want to be the one to give the spoiler if it isn't wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    Not sure if these are bugs....
    1) I've been trying to do "The Battlefields:Identifying the Leader" where I'm supposed to loot badges from the risen adepts. However, after killing dozens of them, I have had yet to see a single badge. Are the loot drops supposed to be that scarce?
    I'm sorry, somehow the part of the quest that gives you the rank badges you need as you kill the adepts was not set up properly. This will have to be fixed with the next patch.

Thread Information