Thread: Sunwarrior's Goodbye

Default Sunwarrior's Goodbye

I had a really fun time with the people in this game, it reallly made the difference.

I have moved on to other games, as I dont see the dev's really wanting to make the game more FUN! I see it becoming more difficult and more time consuming.

Its not just me, many other players see ALOT of potential in this game, but it needs to get with the times, not cling to old ways. There are too many other good free games out there.

My favorite thing about this game was not Dragons, but they where very cool. My favorite thing was the indepth crafting and housing system.

Thank you for the great times

Sunwarrior

Default Re: Sunwarrior's Goodbye

I am sorry you feel this way. Because our ultimate goal is for the game to continue forward and to grow. To do that, we must evaluate everything and try to improve everything.

You mention that your favorite things were crafting and housing and so I wish to point out that the Virtrium team has added lots of content for both over the last two years. And we will continue to add content for them as we move forward.

Nevertheless, we wish you well wherever you end up. Happy Gaming.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Sorry to see you go, Sunwarrior -- we'll miss you! I hope you have a great time wherever your path may lead you. Maybe consider stopping in again after the T2 revamps have been put live to check out the changes then.

Istaria will always be here for you if you decide to return!

Good luck finding a "free" game with good crafting and housing...because you won't.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    I am sorry you feel this way. Because our ultimate goal is for the game to continue forward and to grow.
    Here's to Istaria moving forward and growing!

Thread Information