Thread: Grulets - fix

Default Grulets - fix

Well I recently made a new hatchling and was having trouble getting a tusk from them from the quests on first hatchling isle. simple fix til devs can fix it on the island, travel to New Trismus and kill some grulets there they do spawn and drop tusks, the quest updates , recall back and turn in quest

Happy Hunting

Default Re: Grulets - fix

They drop in the newbie garden too, just have to keep hunting.

the spawn in new place is not so great atm, devs are working on it im sure, i know they do but i killed 1 and havent seen them respawn since. so i just posted this to give a fix if other players are frustrated.

erm, dunno what the devs are doing atm, but there's a spot further back, that slopes down, where they hang out too

getting off the island and exploring a bit couldn't hurt either...

I thought it might mess up some of the training quests at first, but it looks like that's not the case

Yeah.. Took a new hatchling through Skalkaar on Order just today, they all seem to be spawning further back in the field, behind a hill. The only unfortunate side of that is that field of gruoks tends to spawn level threes, and a level three is rather.. challenging at level one. It's still doable though, at least on Order.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

I did it last night as well and found plenty of them (again further into the SW corner of the area). I did find a few level 2s and got lucky on the drop so I only had to kill two or three.
    Members of The Eyes of Istaria on Chaos; Swordmage on the Wiki.
    Bipeds: Gwendora and Flinq Armstrong
    Dragon: Gildenstern

im glad you are all finding them, and i did look around the island for others i just never found them so was posting here just to give others a hand if they were stuggling.

not exactly a bug, but thanks

guess if it gets us newbies out and about it can't hurt...

Thread Information