Thread: Steelsilk Sack

Default Steelsilk Sack

Is there a chance to lower the requirements for steelsilk sacks to lvl 100?
    its at "any school level minimum 105" so we cant use it

Default Re: Steelsilk Sack

I was taking this as a hopeful sign of the Devs planning to raise the level cap

If Sacks and Satchels (cloth and hide) followed the pattern of handwraps (cloth, padded cloth, hide and leather) the ironsilk sack would be level 80 (and if there were one) the padded ironsilk sack would be level 85.

Thus if the level on cloth sacks were reduced by 5, we could have a level 100 steelsilk sack, and perhaps a Master formula to allow crafting of these. This change would bring the sack/satchel to having a new one each 10 levels, certainly more logical than the current arrangement of 5 levels then 15 then 5 etc.

Any chance of this happening??

Knossos
    Last edited by Knossos; February 9th, 2010 at 06:04 PM.

There was a discussion in this thread here addressing this item.

Velea, in post #19 of that thread responded as follows:
    Quote Originally Posted by Velea
    The Steelsilk Sacks were added to a loot table for treasure chests along with T6 pouches.

It would be correct to say that the stats on the Steelsilk Sack were not properly updated when they were added to the treasure table. That will be fixed, of course.

We have, however, left them on the table as an occasional "surprise, you got a treasure" item from the new tables that chests pull from.
    The line mentioning that the stats were not properly updated and would be fixed lead some players, myself included to infer that this meant that the equip requirements would be lowered. However, looking back, it does not specifically say this.

I believe I read a post by Amon since this post that lead me to believe that the requirement is 105 and won't be changing. Again, that's what I took from his reply and I could have gotten the incorrect message.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Thread Information