Thread: Weapon of choice.

Default Weapon of choice.

I just did the scout quest in Kion. It yielded a crystal that gave 8% 1-8 spirit damage. On my mithril battle axe it gives a 17% chance to proc. That crystal proc, my main hand slash and my dcom, and ice tech from tinkerer quest line. So slash damage, dcom damage, ice tech and 17 % spirit damge 1-8(120 to 240) spirit damage. Equals a pretty **** good weapon.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Weapon of choice.

my weapon of choice:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZbckwYY9r4

sorry, ria, for the derail, but i couldn't resist - i have no will power, you see....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

My weapon of choice would be ... Depending what i am hunting .

4 of my scales never change Head scale chest scale and the foreleg scales (Crystal POWER!)

but i have had every major set of Damage Resistance scale ready at a moment notice. for a quick change of battle stragity .

Weapon ... well be for Dragons where made completely dependent on biped and blight junk

Demon claw 90% of the time

Valcor blood talon 5%

and my trusty old Claw of death 5%

Socket-ed spiked emerald tip Dragon claw
    Fangs , ddwc, Radiant lacerating weapon crystal

Now Blight Junk that dose damage conversion (Ps Devs how bout making a quest line for dragons to get crystals to change damage type. Long annoying and in the end helpful but attuned and only changes damage from slash to Fire, ice, Energy. )Bipeds can still be tops with the damage types they have but at least make it less one sided .
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Does the quest for that spirit damage xtal stil exist? I can see this isn't a very old post, so i'm quite optermistic. Does anyone know who gives the quest, and what lvl you have to be?
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

That flame tech kit they give you in a quest in NT is.... quite powerful at all levels, it seems. Is there a damage limit on that thing?

They encourage you to use it on your first weapon, but what they fail to tell you, is that you should save it for a way later weapon, as it does _a lot more_ damage than its in-game description would lead you to believe.

If only I had _known_ that sooner, I would have never used it on that stupid bronze longsword, and would have kept it for a fine mithril warhammer lol.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

warhammers rule over all other weapons, to my mind. only royal melee weapon vel uses - combined with a large shield, its a wonderous combo. add a xbow for range and you are in like flynn....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    warhammers rule over all other weapons, to my mind. only royal melee weapon vel uses - combined with a large shield, its a wonderous combo. add a xbow for range and you are in like flynn....
    Your character sounds a lot like my biped... Mace -> Warhammer -> Fine Mace -> Fine Warhammer all the way to 40 and counting, hehe.

Fine mithril maul with teched with 2 sockets, usually damage crystals and a health, and the lvl 15 flame weapon tech the tech adds about 60-100 damage per hit on t5 and 200+ on t1 , and with melee flurry thats like....800 from a reg 4 hits plus another 200-400 flame..its great lol
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

A Maul with either the T2 flame tech (not that stingy T1 flame tech :P ) or the Ice one are both very handy. And I also have the 2hander sword with the Bone Seeker tech now for Undead stomping... muwhahahaha

... but does anyone know if that spirit damage xtal from a scout quest is still available? I've tried there as a lvl 10 scout and the last quest I did was for Scout's Edge but I haven't be offered another quest yet. I'll try again at lvl 20 but would really appreciate it if anyone knows about the quest's existance

On my dragon there's the claw of course but on my bipeds I carry sword and hammer. Hammer for bugs, insects, and skellies that are weak to crush and sword for everything else. The scout uses bow naturally for primary damage but for melee hammer or sword depending on the mob as mentioned above. I havent used any of the quest tech kits yet. I figured it'd be a waste to use them at an early level.

hallucin8 it is available at lvl 20 at the Kion Scout trainer. I sent you a PM some day ago telling you that =)
    Tavar Ssaic (Order) - Sslik Berserker Maniac
    Mudz (Chaos) - Ssleek Monkey
    Trekk (Chaos) - Sslik Grandmaster Monk
    Telzun (Chaos) - Ancient Sslik, uhm I mean dragon :-)

Thanks Iz! I'm not use to getting PM's :P
    Thanks too Chasing for informing me IG

Got it just before main last night
    18% in Maul, 17% in staff and 16% in 2hander... muwhahahaha
    and it stacks with all other damage techs

hmmm... My weapon of choice on a melee dragon... since I don't have any of those nifty new techs...

A spiked emerald claw with the Hunter tech, one socket for a Radiant Exsanguinating crystal, and the Rending technique... which, in short... gives me a TON of DPS... it allows a dragon to put up to four DoTs on the enemy with a Kicker of Nature damage, pretty sweet stuff

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Thread Information