Thread: *Tarida lifts off and flies away...*

Default *Tarida lifts off and flies away...*

The dark adult with blue stripes and a snow-white belly sits infront of her lair, near summit. She is staring the dusk, but her eyes seem to be at a place far beyond it. Behind her is the abandoned lair of hers, and the entrance is like a huge black hole in the frame of the blue mountains. Her expression a calm, and peaceful one, yet her face itself tells of a certain determination. It's kind of determination that would make one do anything.

Finally, she takes a deep breath and unfolds her great dark wings. She closes her eyes and with a strong movement of her hind legs she lifts off, flying straight into the sun. Under her the snow covered earth becomes a river, but she pays not attention to this. She just keeps on flying, telling herself that the terrible pain of her mind, spirit and very soul will be ended soon. In a few moments she is gone.

Now, as you might noticed, I'll be leaving (it's more that I have to). In the past weeks I haven't played a lot... well, not at all to be precise.

The reason for this is simple: I just have no time. My life got suddenly pretty messed up, leaving no space for Istaria.

Yet I want to thank everyone for the wonderful time I had here, especially Lovwyrm, Flameus, Vasilios and Morphaz. Without you, I would never have experienced Istaria. And thanks to the roleplayers of the dragon chat who played with me, that was the best roleplay I've ever had.

I will miss you all, but I don't know whether ot when I will come back.

I am so sorry.

Tari

Default Re: *Tarida lifts off and flies away...*

*tries to hide a purple tear, that rolls down her scaled face*

So I loose my only daughter:-((

May the wind under your wings will always treat you kindly, Tarida.
    Safe you your Lunus soul, and your Helian magic- it will help you
    whereever you go now.

Love

Lov&Flame
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

farewell and hurry home to us, tari!

i totally understand about the rl situation - i have been trying to get in game myself and the 'real' world won't let me.....since the snowfall last week, we have been behind at skewl, so i have had double studying to do, my uncle died last week and i had to go to kentucky for the funeral, peeps have been coming by and my godkids dad had a birthday.....just when i think i might be able to steal a couple hours to game, along comes something else......
    its got to get better sometime, is what i keep telling myself.....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

*serves tarida an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy to fortify her on her journey and maybe help her return all the sooner*

Good luck with what's ahead of you Tari. We'll be around should you find time/reason to come back.

Thread Information