Thread: Paying a Monthly Fee for an extra plot/lair

Blog Entries

Default Paying a Monthly Fee for an extra plot/lair

So, I was thinking...

I know they give out an extra plot/lair for players who are willing to advertise the game or help spread the word in some form in a media type.
    They also have it where you can select to pay monthly for extra characters and cons.

However, lairs/plots are a big thing in Istaria, people love to have them and those of us who do pay the 15 to get them go out and find one for one of our characters.
    Then we run into the other problem, what about our other characters. The other dragon or the bipedal?

So, why not also have it where you can pay a price a month for an extra plot/lair instead of going out and having to pay for another $15 subscription when you really have no interest in more character slots or more cons slots, you just want that extra plot/lair.

Not sure if this has been talked about before or not, but I would have no problem paying a bit extra for another plot/lair and not concern myself over the other things.

It also could be a nice way to get some extra bucks to the company as well.

Default Re: Paying a Monthly Fee for an extra plot/lair

It was discussed when the original pricing scheme was put in place. And, as you said, plots/lairs are truly one of THE main parts of the game. And we decided they were worth the full subscription rate of $15.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Blog Entries

Default Re: Paying a Monthly Fee for an extra plot/lair

Ah, I see! Then that all makes since then.

Thread Information