Thread: Blight Update 180 Discussion

Default Blight Update 180 Discussion

Use this thread to discuss update 180.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Blight Update 180 Discussion

I don't see any fix for "The Satyr: The Machine of Inhibition", Stone of Revelry. I'm sure there are pleanty of us waiting to wail on it with some success. Pretty PLEASE!

Thanks for unconflicting Ice Barrier
    Last edited by hallucin8; February 28th, 2010 at 09:37 PM. Reason: spelling
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

What was the point for attuning the satys island resource forms and talisman forms?

All the fixes: Thanks

*Wonders if there shouldn't be some graves added in the Festival Crypt considering the current ones*
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Sslik Innate Armor no longer boosts base armor that Sslik don't have. Instead, it now has a chance to reduce incoming physical damage by 5%.
    why "chance" to reduce?

i mean, if ssliks have 5% more armor so its instant (100%) chance of more armor. so its not fair if other races have permanent 10% or 5% more stats skills.

it would be nice if ssliks have a permanent incoming damage reduction of 95% and a chance to get 90% of incoming damage

edit: or maybe there is a way to put 1 (one) skillpoint in armor each level?
    Last edited by Vasilios; March 1st, 2010 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilios View Post
    Sslik Innate Armor no longer boosts base armor that Sslik don't have. Instead, it now has a chance to reduce incoming physical damage by 5%.
    why "chance" to reduce?

i mean, if ssliks have 5% more armor so its instant (100%) chance of more armor. so its not fair if other races have permanent 10% or 5% more stats skills.

it would be nice if ssliks have a permanent incoming damage reduction of 95% and a chance to get 90% of incoming damage

edit: or maybe there is a way to put 1 (one) skillpoint in armor each level?
    could someone from the dev-team reply my statement?

because this change is a huge disadvantage for ssliks

*i feel like to have a normal skin instead of scales

I'm not sure what you want here, Vasilios. No, it won't be changed to a 100% chance to reduce incoming damage. That would be WAY more powerful than any other race's ability. A flat chance to reduce damage is very powerful, way more in fact than a boost in armor.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Instructions for Empowering the Artifact formula will now truly use Intuition
    The skill to scribe and make the item are both correct now and use intuition.
    However, for some reason the tool needed was also changed to intuition.... correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think there is such a tool for dragons. That one should had been left ingenuity.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    The skill to scribe and make the item are both correct now and use intuition.
    However, for some reason the tool needed was also changed to intuition.... correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think there is such a tool for dragons. That one should had been left ingenuity.
    It was changed to Intuition to allow biped non-crafters to make the artifact.
    Now this change has hit the live shards, I still cannot make it because I can't hold a Mithril Army knife. (ingenuity skill). http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22508

If dragons don't have an Intuition ability, then I'd kindly ask that both Dragons and Bipeds be given this.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Essence of research quest will still not allow me to 'gather' grave dust.
    Whilst i can now 'select it' it tells me i need an istarian army knife (which im holding) and inginuity (which i have 1115 in the current school).

Holy symbols quest is stuck at the Crankenspank tomb part.
    No matter how much i run around the sarcopghagi in cranks tomb, nothing happens. Im assuming this is linked to the fact i cant 'gather' from the tombs.

side note, the source of power ring reward???
    i know its a T2 reward but +6 in arcane? is that really worth the effort i put in as a healer to get it, oh wait as a healer its pointless anyway.......
    the T2 (lvl 20) monk ring gives +150 resistance in 4 classes, +100 unarmed and + 25 str.
    I think the source of power ring could do with a serious buff, as its not so much a source of power at the moment. More of a source of gathering dust at the bottom of a bank vault.

These are on Chaos live, didnt know where to put this post

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    side note, the source of power ring reward???
    i know its a T2 reward but +6 in arcane? is that really worth the effort i put in as a healer to get it, oh wait as a healer its pointless anyway.......
    the T2 (lvl 20) monk ring gives +150 resistance in 4 classes, +100 unarmed and + 25 str.
    I think the source of power ring could do with a serious buff, as its not so much a source of power at the moment. More of a source of gathering dust at the bottom of a bank vault.

These are on Chaos live, didnt know where to put this post
    You should not have been able to get the quest as a healer. It is a bug if you were that I'll look into for the next patch. And the ring should do much more than add to just arcane as well.

Thread Information