Thread: Problem with making an account - need help

SabreTiger

Default Problem with making an account - need help

I have tried making an account over and over now but it keeps telling me I have an invalid CD Key, when I have cut and copied what is meant to be a "valid" CD Key from the main horizons site on the same page you download the game from. Can anyone help, is account creation disabled or something?

Thanks,
    SabreTiger

Default Re: Problem with making an account - need help

Is this a retail cd key? a trial cd key? if a trial cd key you can get a new one from http://community.istaria.com/cdkeys/cdkeys.aspx

if its a retail cd key Customer support will be able to help you. You will need to send an email to [email protected]

SabreTiger

Thanks for the info but the trial CD Keys from the link you gave me are all invalid, this is where i got my previous ones from and can't access the game without one :(

when trying to use a trial cdkey make sure that you are using the "Seven Day Trial Account" (red lettering) on the main signin page and not the "Create Account" above it. i found that helps make the trial cdkey work.

Coleen

Edit: also since I said something here i also wanted to know what i can do to make my account be accepted with all my information...I am using same information as my other account and i can get onto other account but not get this new one started. Help please!!!

Edit again: Thought i would let everyone know i got 2 trial accounts to work and all i did was use the "Seven Day Trial Account" (red letters) and then both went in real easy. Already have a char on one of them even. Thanks

Thread Information