Thread: Blight Update 181

Default Blight Update 181

Blight Update 181 has been applied to the Blight Testing Shard and includes the following additions, changes, and fixes. Please use this thread to post bugs only. Do not use it for discussion of changes. Non-relevant posts will be moved and/or deleted.

Additions

• Tier 6 Crystals of Holding (Lesser, Standard, Greater and Exceptional) are now available on the loot tables

Changes

• Quest "Plundered Tombs: Investigate the Tomb of Moravvis" will now count Tomb Guards only in the Tomb of Moravvis
    • Quest "Plundered Tombs: The Tomb of Crankenspank" will now count Tomb Guards only in the Tomb of Crankenspank
    • Restless Shades (Mages) no longer get Gold Rage or Silver Strike
    • Exceptional and Greater Crystals of Holding are now rare drops at all tiers
    • Dragon Technique, Piercing Winds, now requires Tomb Scarab Carapaces instead of Fyakki Stinger Tips
    • Technique Components used in the Dragon tech kits now list the techs.
    • Dragon: Rending II now requires Lesser Ghost Vapor instead of Lesser Mummy Embalming Dust
    • Techniques acquired long ago in the United event are now classed as Tier 2 and all require Tier 2 components.
      • All Techs now require 4 Essence Orbs instead of 2
      • Adventure: Dismissal requires Forest Gruok Bristles in addition to Ish'kuk Gatherer Shrunken Heads
      • Adventure: Eminence requires Tremendous Sand Beetle Mandibles in addition to Tomb Scarab Carapaces
      • Adventure: Primal Vengeance requires Pale Essence Orbs (instead of Dim) and Corpse Fly Wings in addition to Diseased Brownback Fangs
      • Adventure: Vital Defiance requires Brownback Fangs instead of Flame Beetle Carapaces as well as Twisted Automaton Gear
      • Spell: Primal Flash requires Rose Quartz Golem Chips in addition to Twisted Automaton Gear

• Dragon: Razor Teeth II now requires Lesser Blight Claw instead of Ruxus Skin
    • Wind Golem Vapor is now known as Wind Elemental Vapor
    • Quest "Ranger: Fanged-Arrow Tips" now assumes you don't have a Fang from Mani the Dire Wolf before sending you to Tyalangan and will allow you to acquire one from Mani.
    • Armor and Scale Dye Kits can now be used on Jewelry

Fixes

• Fixed constraints on dialog for Trophy Hunters to direct to other Trophy Hunters based on proper level ranges.
    • Fixed a step dependency in quest "Plundered Tombs: Investigate the Tomb of Moravvis"
    • Fixed terrain under a floating building in Dalimond.
    • Alistair no longer sells a broken costume, and does have the hatchling ghost costume instead.
    • Alistair should now have all costume types for all races and genders were available.
    • Dolly now carries Pumpkin Pants as part of her inventory.
    • Sarcophagus in the various tombs on the Dalimond Peninsula now properly spawn and grave dust can be gathered from them.
    • Quest "Kerian's Quest: Carry a Status Report to Gerix in Kion!" should only be given out at the proper time
    • Corrected the XP award for consuming a Standard Dim Crystal of Holding
    • Corrected the XP award for consuming a Greater Dim Crystal of Holding
    • Corrected the XP award for consuming an Exceptional Dim Crystal of Holding
    • Corrected the Capacity increase on Exception Crystals of Holding (they were too high)
    • Corrected the skill distribution in the Journeyman and Expert Cargo Belt formulas
    • The Machine of Inhibition can now be damaged by anyone with a weapon that has the Stone of Revelry in a socket.
    • Fixed Dragon: Battle-Forged II to list Ulmus Beetle Carapaces instead of Grass Beetle Carapaces
    • Fixed Dragon: Battle-Forged V so that Transistor is spelled correctly
    • Fixed Dragon: Deadly II to list Twisted Automaton Gear instead of Pygmybot Gear
    • In quest "Outfitter: Hide Grips" Ciowiel now tells you to bring Dire Wolf Hide Strips (no longer cured, as this was confusing people).
    • Formula "Dire Wolf Hide Grip" now requires Dire Wolf Hide Strips instead of just the hides and the minimum skill is now 800 Leatherworking.
    • Chests of all types should no longer be damaged by DoT's, tech kickers, or anything but a key.
    • Technique "Armor and Scale Tech Kit: Bone Lacing" can now be applied to Chest Armor
    • Amulet of Protection technique will now apply the proper statmod for blight resistance
    • Changed the way textures are mapped on the human, elf, fiend and dryad female models to improve their appearance and pave the way for more detailed armor & clothing textures. Gnome, dwarf, half-giant, saris and satyr females are upcoming.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Looting

Saw Dalimond terrain corner of vault building is fixed, costume vendors wares are fixed.

Killed few restless shades, saw gold rage only on the conqurers.
    found some lesser ghost vapors, says for Rending II.
    Went twds observatory, killed a few things near 20600 / 20300.
    --Started having trouble looting. Was getting the coin sound, but no loot window. Still no loot window on later kill lootings.

Default Re: Blight Update 181

I'm wondering what the purpose of putting the tombs on the map, when the questline has you go search for them?

Iron chest died to an improved energy bolt. I don't know if there was a kicker.

Re: grave dust:
    "You do not have the necessary skill...." Says intuition (1000) or Istarian army knife (t5), which I have equipped.

Oh, and I found out about why I couldn't use spells on the mobs in Morvannis (had stone of revelry equipped in my weapon).
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Quest: Plundered Tombs
    Issue: Upon quest completion, Tomas tells you "Welcome, child, ... Allow me to review Paladin Batel's report and I shall be ready to speak with you further shortly...."

I waited for an hour, but Tomas does not seem inclined to speak to me further about this. The implication is that he will provide another quest in the chain.

Quest: The Satyr: Machine of Inhibition.
    Issue: Killing the machine of inhibition does not update the quest counter and advance the quest.
    The stone of revelry is working correctly, both in doing damage to the machine of inhibition AND by not allowing other mobs to be attacked by either spells or melee while it's equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    I'm wondering what the purpose of putting the tombs on the map, when the questline has you go search for them?
    The terrain you mean, right? Or the names? The names should be gone as we re-exported new markers.

Iron chest died to an improved energy bolt. I don't know if there was a kicker.
    Looking into it.

Re: grave dust:
    "You do not have the necessary skill...." Says intuition (1000) or Istarian army knife (t5), which I have equipped.
    Hmm. It doesn't do this for me. And the min skill is set to 200.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    Quest: Plundered Tombs
    Issue: Upon quest completion, Tomas tells you "Welcome, child, ... Allow me to review Paladin Batel's report and I shall be ready to speak with you further shortly...."

I waited for an hour, but Tomas does not seem inclined to speak to me further about this. The implication is that he will provide another quest in the chain.
    This is not a bug. But rather, the end of the implemented quest line. There are more, pending the addition of one of the mini-dungeons.

Quest: The Satyr: Machine of Inhibition.
    Issue: Killing the machine of inhibition does not update the quest counter and advance the quest.[/quote]

Got it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth
    The terrain you mean, right? Or the names? The names should be gone as we re-exported new markers.
    The names were showing on my map. I don't think world cache would have affected the map markers...should I have deleted world cache?

No, we just need to patch out the newly exported files, is all. That hasn't happened yet.

Default Npc check

Found the blacksmithy trainer in New Rachaval is still using invisible dye.

There used to be a Mason trainer in Sslanis mason building.

Default Re: Npc check

Quote Originally Posted by SkSlyr View Post
    Found the blacksmithy trainer in New Rachaval is still using invisible dye.
    Got it.

There used to be a Mason trainer in Sslanis mason building.
    Thats not a bug. There was no reason to have a second Mason trainer in Tier 1 so Gleeok was removed.

Default Skulk Threat I quest, scout camp

am stumped. Past this part of skulk threat I, scout camp, on my dragon..

Tried with my Sslik Reaver, and cant get the quest to update. Lev 70 too much.? No, scout schooling ?

My Dragon is lv 100, seen updates while doing quest. This must of been 3 patches back..

Default Re: Skulk Threat I quest, scout camp

Quote Originally Posted by SkSlyr
    am stumped. Past this part of skulk threat I, scout camp, on my dragon..

Tried with my Sslik Reaver, and cant get the quest to update. Lev 70 too much.? No, scout schooling ?
    Is this the camp on Bayn Hill? Could it be lag or not hitting the trigger point?

Default Re: Skulk Threat I quest, scout camp

Yea, skulk camp at Bayn hill. Tried differnt spots, waiting a bit. in camp, away from camp. Last time i got it to work on my dragon it went perty quick.

Amon just a FYI the marshal quests in New Rachival for the level 40-44 (wolves and nickel golems) gave coin but no experience, also the trophy quests from New Rachival gave 1 silver for the Trophies but the trophy quests in Dalimond (20-39) gave more than 1 silver per each turn in so either 1 is too much or 1 is too little.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckies View Post
    Amon just a FYI the marshal quests in New Rachival for the level 40-44 (wolves and nickel golems) gave coin but no experience, also the trophy quests from New Rachival gave 1 silver for the Trophies but the trophy quests in Dalimond (20-39) gave more than 1 silver per each turn in so either 1 is too much or 1 is too little.
    Level 41 starts T3. We haven't done any "revamping" of T3 to bring it in line with the other tiers that have been revamped yet, so this isn't a bug... just not an "updated" part of the world yet.

Seriously?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post

Looking into it.

Hmm. It doesn't do this for me. And the min skill is set to 200.
    I still can't gather that dust. And my skill is higher than 200.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Thread Information