Thread: TNC VI pale hatchlings

Default TNC VI pale hatchlings

Ok Ive got the quest for Tooth and Claw VI it tells me to go to the lost academy of drakk and kill 25 ghost dragons and 25 pale hatchlings so I go to the island and kill a ghost dragon and my quest updates no problems so far next i kill a pale hatchling maybe 15 feet from where i killed the ghost dragon no update on the quest log not a good sign i fly around find a couple more pale hatchlings and kill them too no updates to make a long story short i killed 15 pale hatchlings all over the drakk island and none of them updated my quests please help.

Default Re: TNC VI pale hatchlings

Sounds like pale hatchlings are haveing the same issue water golems were/are (havent been to see if it was fixed in the last patch) having. You can try grouping with a higher level character. This worked on ocassion with the water golems. If nothing else it'll alow you to tear thru them and hopefuly getting some that do count. Beyond that the only other option is to abondon the quest and come back to it when it gets fixed :|

I have this same problem as well. If anyone knows a workaround I would appreciate the time taken to post.

I've had that problem with a few creatures myself, but for me, it just turned out that they were the wrong level. I had to slay the ones with such-and-such a level for them to count. Hope this helps!

Thread Information