Thread: An egg in the Swamplands (New player, folks!)

Default An egg in the Swamplands (New player, folks!)

Nestled deep within a pestilent, gaseous and thoroughly humid bog, a black egg with green markings upon its surface can be found. This little egg is surrounded by 'pickled' carcasses of deer and other herbivores, slightly rotten and covered by mold - a perfect meal for something without teeth at birth. Within this egg a steady thumping can be heard, followed by the cracking noise of it's surface being broken apart. It was from within this egg the soft snout of a hatchling popped out, with it's black scales covered by greenish-yellow stripes. It was from within this egg a new resident of Istaria came to be.
    Somewhere out there, it's parents hunted, yet for so many dragons, who knew if they would come back for their hatchling.

With that done and out of the way - Hello there everyone! New player on the block with quite the fondness for Dragons. Now, this was to nestle myself amongst you roleplaying lot that I've come to enjoy, so parenthood is up for grabs if anyone would want to.
    So, I'll see you folk online sooner or later!

Default Re: An egg in the Swamplands (New player, folks!)

(::wavewave:: Welcome to Istaria. I'm afraid Maekrux isn't adopting at the moment, nor is he a swamp dragon, but you might listen to some of his stories sooner or later. Good luck and enjoy!)
    Maekrux Vythulhar, the Blue Phoenix
    "Resurgam!"

Blog Entries

(( Ulharisk lives near Sslanis, though he is now Swamp Dragon. However if your hatchling was indeed hatched near there, it could be possible that Isk could find you on his passing on collecting items for his lair.
    Isk has had adopted children before, long ago in the past-- he has one currently who is very self-efficient, so I don't mind taking another, if you don't mind a non-swamp dragon raising your hatchling. ))

Welcome to Order! :-8)

Sheriff of the Order Roleplay Police Squad

((Welcome to the game! Glad to see a new face. I'm on here and there and at no predetermined time as of late. You may see me hanging around in the dragon channel or in Dralk. I have fostered a lot of younger players and while I am unsure as to whether or not I can be online enough for adopting a new brood so to speak, I don't mind answering any questions you may have.))

Welcome Hatchling!!

Frith-Rae never adopts children, but she is Honorary Auntie to many instead . See you in Roleplay or the Dragon chat for RP anytime!!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

*serves Silo51 some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

nice hatching story, looking forward to seeing you in game!

Sure's good to see that people are so friendly around here in Istaria!
    Well, my name is Morass in-game. Lil' fledgling dragon in the starting area of the game!

Most welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here. If you ever need a hand and I'm logged in, feel free to ping me!

Big crunchy ancient dragoness of Order

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home, sil!!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Welcome on order
    experienced (only semi-rping)dragon parents here.
    Atm we do not adopt, cause the last breed is still beneath our wings.
    But always rdy to answer questions or knit baby- scales

Lov & Flame
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Yes.

Another white one.

Aucapoma
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

hey! I have a swamp dragon indeed!

Name is Cenorae and is currently employed by the biped race of the swamps, the Skulks. He has a long backstory and perhaps could adopt ^^
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Quote Originally Posted by Sereamha View Post
    hey! I have a swamp dragon indeed!

Name is Cenorae and is currently employed by the biped race of the swamps, the Skulks. He has a long backstory and perhaps could adopt ^^
    *waves tiny flags with 頑張って (go for it!) written on it*

(Shian's .... a bit nuts right now. She'd make for an amusing adoptive parent but player is bogged down until after May 17th)

Thread Information