Thread: My Human Med Trade Skill Center is broken Please Help

Spiritblade

Default My Human Med Trade Skill Center is broken Please Help

I finaly got my human medium trade skill center built. But thereare no machines or trainers in it, and when I bring up the building info in plot info screen, there isn't an option to activate it, or activate any trainers or machines....whats the purpose of this building, is it supposed to be like this? My plot is in the Battlefield Community on Chaos btw.

Thanks

Default Re: My Human Med Trade Skill Center is broken Please Help

I had one pre-merge and it never had anything in it either... its a big waste really.. I think it is supposed to spawn a blksmith trainer/outfitter trainer/scholar trainer.
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Spiritblade

Well, for it to have never been fixed for you or others in the past, and still not work, is simply not acceptable. It cost too much time money and resources to build to have it as nothing more than something to waste space on a plot. I submitted a trouble ticket on this yesterday (71690) but have yet to get a reply on it.

Come on Devs, how long will it take to get this fixed? Based on how long this has been an issue, if nothing is going to be done about this any time soon, then I want my resources back in novian form that went into it so I can replace it with something that actually has a function on my plot! [:(]

Aye, I agree ----how hard is it to add 3 NPCS to it...?
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Thalak

Ours is inop in Jambi as well. Rainy sent in a trouble ticket for it also. Would be nice to see at least the trainers activated.

Spiritblade

Well, I finaly got a reply to my trouble ticket:

I have also had this difficulty with the trade skill center in the past, but I thought it was fixed. I have forwarded this issue to the Live Team (Smeglor) to look at and as soon as I get any information I'll let you know. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Amon Gwareth

Horizons Customer Support

So maybe this problem will be taken care of soon

Thread Information