Thread: Lunus and Khutit Form

Default Lunus and Khutit Form

Hello there.

Recently I have been wondering how, or if at all, the Khutit form makes sense for a Lunus dragon. They see bipeds as lesser beings, so what could possibly make them assume a form similar to them?

How about introducing a second alternate form only for the Lunus faction, leaving the Khutit form for Helians. If a Lunus would even bother to enter biped buildings, then I think he would do so without leaving his draconic shape, if anything just size it down.

Right now I am simply using a 'mod' that lets me see Khutit dragons as hatchlings and I very much prefer that to walking around as weird (and finless!) wannabe sslik.

Default Re: Lunus and Khutit Form

I do actually wholeheartedly agree on this,
    its a good suggestion and would fit into things a lot better if a new form was introduced. I do find that any true Lunus who does have self respect would not exactly change into the very thing they wish to rule over (bipedals)

Introducing a form such as suggested like reverting to a hatchling or something such as that would actually suit them better, still quadrapedal and true to their factions beliefs would be a great idea! : )

I disagree completely!!

I`m true Lunus- and I`m proud that I can change my shape.
    Its part of dragon mystizism-
    and unique- only dragons can do.

(and I do not want to lollop through my plots- without khutit form I could not use them)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Blog Entries

I fear I disagree with this.

There are a few lunus dragons who are known to have Helian hearts. Typically got dragged into Lunus faction without being the wiser and though they do as ordered, they tend to be Helian at the heart of it.

Also the Khutit form is exclusive to the dragons, all dragons for that matter, if anything a Lunus doing it could make it better means to rub it into the bipeds face and honestly...

If you want to be, "Being biped is stupid" Lunus attitude, then don't change into the Khutit form at all.
    You always have that choice as well.

I quite like the idea of being able to revert to hatchling-dragon size and shape (and using hatchling animations!) rather than using Khutit...
    - Kesqui - Formerly of Ice, now of Chaos, lair in Liak
    First Rebirth 12-12-2003 / Ascended to Ancient 12-12-2010

Well, there could be a choice. Something like the RoP.
    Say you choose one form or the other, that will work just as well. I am mostly going off of the in game lore, granted my character Stars doesn't believe in the Lunus ideals and never feels that a bi-ped is below him. So.. it would be interesting to have a choice on something like that : )

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kesqui View Post
    I quite like the idea of being able to revert to hatchling-dragon size and shape (and using hatchling animations!) rather than using Khutit...
    Oh Hatchlings are cute, but I rather not go back to being one. Bad enough I have several other characters I need to get to adults.

But I have always loved the Khutit as it reflects off normal Dragon lore of mythology.

There are no plans at this time to change the way Khutit form works.

Thread Information