Thread: Steel Ranger Suit Needed

Default Steel Ranger Suit Needed

If anyone has or is able to craft a steel ranger suit with techs please let me know prices desired and such

Default Re: Steel Ranger Suit Needed

Might I suggest using the Horizons Crafting Calculator to get a list of the comps then post those. I'm more then happy to help then
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Very cool, did not know about the HCC, thank you. I put together what I thought would be the best techs based off of what options it gave me. For a ranger, if you have better suggestions I would greatly appreciate it!

Steel Chainmail Armguards (Bow III, Dexterity III),
    Steel Chainmail Belt (Bow III, Strength III),
    Steel Chainmail Boots (Dexterity III, Armor III),
    2 x Steel Chainmail Bracer (Dexterity III, Strength III),
    Steel Chainmail Chestguard (Dexterity III, Strength III),
    Steel Chainmail Gauntlets (Bow III, Armor III),
    Steel Chainmail Greaves (Dexterity III, Strength III),
    2 x Steel Chainmail Shoulderpad (Bow III, Armor III),
    Invisible Steel Chainmail Helm (Strength III, Armor Socketing),
    Invisible Steel Chainmail Mask (Bow III, Armor III),
    4 Bronze Bar,
    6 Desert Wolf Fang,
    2 Dim Essence Orb,
    92 Glowing Essence Orb,
    6 Green Necrofly Wing,
    5 Imbued Blight Essence,
    6 Jasper Golem Chip,
    6 Mountain Wolf Fang,
    5 Nickel Golem Fragment,
    6 Redbacked Spider Eye,
    264 Steel Bar,
    6 Winter Gruok Knuckles

I promise I haven't forgotten you
    I'm coming into exam times so I'm not going to be too active for the next few weeks. I'm more than happy to make the suit for you should get to all the comps (excluding resources, I can get those), but I will try to get on and hunt down some for you.

I appreciate the response, I completely understand about exams, of course that's by far your primary focus. I have started collecting the comps needed but it is a slow process as this iron suit get eaten through quite quickly. Help is definitely appreciated but hopefully I can have all the comps by the time you're able to make it so that you don't have to bother yourself with hunting them. Again, I am very grateful for the help.

Shin

Had a good crack at it today, got all but the imbued blight essence... unfortunately, turns out i'm missing a few of the armor forms, so we'll have to find someone to make the armor, sorry about that. If you ever see Marahet or iuvenilis in game, give me a shout and I can pass you the tech comps.

Woot, got all the comps
    I'm over here in GMT +10hrs and usually play in the afternoons/evenings (and on-n-off during the weekends), so I'm not sure how that fits in with your general play times? So even if you ask someone else to pick them up, just tell me who and the comps are all yours Or if you've got a private connie somewhere I can pop them there. Hope to see you in Istaria

Oo, I think we just missed each other before then. I'll stay logged on (or try to as it likes to DC me lately) most of the day so that I can pop by here and there to catch you when you're on. Let me know how much you're wanting for the comps or if there's anything you might needs that I can exchange for them. I have some fire opal golem trophies if you have any high levels needing to turn those in.

Thread Information