Although this thread is old i'll post anyway. two years old infact XD
I have always been curious about that village in the desert, Kaiyar and have only recently had the time to gather lore about it. So i went and spoken to every NPC, found Mellohdnar, learned little about Nazderon and his kingdom. I would like some more lore about Nazderon and his kingdom, as currently there is too little for my pleasing. There was also some leads i have found only ends too. For example; There was something about a sslik statue and sandstorm revealing the desert, but i'm not even sure what thats about, and it gives no clue to find out more if there is anywhere~ And the role of the preists of nyrevin and magadi to be more specific would be great too~ I mean, one NPC said about the preists taking children away, but again, a lead with an end - Kiruu said about the preists serving the king if need be, which brings me onto the next question of why Nazderon sacrificed the preists? That was also not clear to me.
Aswell, the NPC's in Kaiyar are some of the few who have given me an idea of what istaria was like in their time, maybe some more lore based around the time before the Great Schism, and the aegis and such.

thats what i'd love the most in terms of lore~