Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dragon techniques???

Default Re: dragon techniques???

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    A multiclassed biped makes a good test dummy.
    LOL... Reinforced my reluctance to ever go near the arena.
    For one-shot, same-stat critters, cows in New Trismus are fairly plentiful.

[QUOTE=awdz;246495
    For one-shot, same-stat critters, cows in New Trismus are fairly plentiful.[/QUOTE]

gaahhh Tako would love that idea
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Zanukk Sytheclaw View Post
    LOL you have no idea.

Op do not take this person advice about the dragon teches.

Sorry to break it to you EPION but you either dont have the teches, have not tested them or have not used them to come up with the conclusion that they are not worth the comps.

Get deadly V, Piercing winds % and Razor teeth 5 and dare come to these forums and say they are not worth it. Seriously test em out you have no idea what you have been missing.

atleas the part of killing mobs and opening chests in doom is correct. Ant to the Op yet again. get the teches i mention and youll be one heck of a happy dragon.
    Um i have and did not notice much of a difference i much prefer blood talon or demon claw over my scoketed claw as to piercing winds that only helps gail wind correct ? (Probably all ready figured i don't have that one yet ) the one that i truly noticed a difference with is the one that helps ravage my ravage has allways been a joke but at least it makes vengeance pop 80% of the time
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information