Thread: The New Guy

Default The New Guy

Afternoon, folks. I heard about Istaria (well, saw about it would be more truthful) while perusing some forums listing some lesser-known games that are, well, awesome. I checked out the forums quite a bit last night while downloading, and am looking forward to getting in game - just have some husbandly and soon-to-be-daddy things to do first...

Looks like a great community here; as I said, I'm looking forward to getting in game. Just a warning, though: I've taken only a baby step or two into the world and even though I've read quite a bit of info on the forums here, my capability of absorbing knowledge has diminished a bit over the past 35 years, so...I'll not be a bothersome pest, just an inquisitive noob.

I'm on the trial right now, gonna see how things go, and I've made a satyr (Plaid Paisley be the name) on the Chaos server. Good gaming, friends!

Default Re: The New Guy

*serves Mister some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    :-) welcome home!

Welcome to Istaria and Chaos! Baby steps is the way to go, to be honest. There's so much to learn and that takes time.

If you need anything at all, look me up!

Welcome to Istaria, good to have you with us
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Welcome to the land of Dragons and bipeds. The game can be a little tough and challenging at times but the community is one of the best if not the best I have come across in all my years of MMO gaming.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information