Thread: Account Creation Problem

Default Account Creation Problem

Been trying to create a Free Subscription on a separate computer. The game download went fine but there is a problem with the Sign In part. Where it wants you to type in a Login Name (user I.D.) nothing I put in is acceptable. It always says the name is already chosen by another player. I even put in a few random letters and numbers knowing no one could possibly come up with such jibberish but it always says already chosen by another user. I'm using a completely different name and email address too so there's no confusion between my paid sub and the free sub. All to no avail. I even tried a third email account I rarely ever use but it still won't allow anything I type in. Apparently the account creation is not working as intended. I created a ticket via my paid sub but I wanted to post here as well to try and get Support's attention to the problem and hopefully get this rectified ASAP.

Default Re: Account Creation Problem

Well, no response form customer support but I did get the problem corrected on my own. Today after trying again and not getting anywhere I decided to use my wife's name and email address and it seemed to like that. Although i was using a totally different email addresses than my paid subscription I was using my own name. People had told me I just needed to use a different email addy and that is all I needed to do. I'm thinking not only must you use a different email addy you also need to use an entirely different name as well. Anyway, problem solved.

Default Re: Account Creation Problem

Today I finally received an email from Customer Support confirming that they know of a problem with their website account sign up. The email said that they are working on a fix for it. Hopefully they can get it fixed quickly so no one else has a problem with it.

Thread Information