View Poll Results: Which head version would you want for those dragons that use the original style head?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep the original style of khutit head.

14 18.18%
  • Use the new ture to dragon style of khutit head.

63 81.82%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Khutit

Exclamation Re: Khutit

umm this is a poll guys this is so off topic i forgot about the threads topic. not good.

Default Re: Khutit

so Solitaire, how about them Khutit heads?

Quote Originally Posted by Romirez View Post
    LOL, didn't you know? they're coming in with the dragon creation revamp (I think, don't burn me to cinders if I'm wrong lol)

I got tired of them decided to just delete the models.... j/k

They are done. Just need to export the final set and see about when I can get them in. I do want to make a final polish pass on them to take care of a few irritations I have with the eyes and other see through the head spots. But that can wait to go in conjunction with a general improvement pass I need to make on dragons that will fix similar issues the original heads I modified for the khutit have.

Sorry for taking so long. Life was kicking my behind around quite a bit lately leaving me precious little time for fun projects like this.

oh COOL. when is that update coming? (yes i heard about the dragon update)

oh COOL. when is that update coming? (yes i heard about the dragon update)
    from what I read...might have misunderstood it, most of the "revamps" are coming this fall but the dragon one is going to take longer, no estimated time so far I think

Just an FYI, the new khutit heads should be on Blight with the next delta. I will be tweaking them a little more, I thinks. After reviewing them in the client one last time, I decided that I did not like how far the jaw was closing on a couple of them and will change as required.

And no ETA on a revamp type thing. I won't even admit that even such a project exists at this point. Nope, can't get me to say another word about it.

*hides the truth serum*

Thread Information