Thread: Hardened Scales VII: Kill 10 Fire Ogres...not!

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Hardened Scales VII: Kill 10 Fire Ogres...not!

Ok, so I went out today to finish up some of my adv quests for the ARoP requirements. I grabbed Hardened Scales VII, and flew off to the Fire Ogres. So I kill a few, and check my quest log. 0/10. I though maybe a typo was at stake. Fire Pygmies; 0/10. Flame Pgymy; 0/10. Flame Ogre; 0/10. So it seems this quest is broken. And once more, the ARoP is out of reach.

Is there any way to do a quick patch or something to fix this quest so some players whom have been waiting for the ARoP forever and finally start it if they haven't finished this one last quest? This gets...really...really...frustrating.

~Racktor

Default Re: Hardened Scales VII: Kill 10 Fire Ogres...not!

What level fire ogres did you kill, please?

Looking at the quest I see no reason why Fire Ogres levels 76 to 80 would not count.

Edit: Also please note that there is a patrol of Fire Ogres, some of which will not count. And three regular spawn regions, all of which should count. The fact that the ogres in the patrol do not count is a bug which will be fixed with the next patch. But you should be able to find plenty of Fire Ogres in normal spawn areas that should count.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: Hardened Scales VII: Kill 10 Fire Ogres...not!

I killed level 80 Fire Ogres for the most part. But patrol? Well, the ones i killed were in an area where they were kinda patrolling a path. I thought that was the normal spawn region. Hmm...i'll go find the normal spawn points and see if the ones there count. Will edit with the results.

EDIT: Your right; the Ogres in the patrol area wont count. I tried the ones on the coast, and they count. ^^
    Last edited by Racktor; June 30th, 2010 at 12:49 AM. Reason: update

Thread Information