Thread: [Fixed] Token of Esteem borked

Default [Fixed] Token of Esteem borked

Was attempting to attend the Ascension for Xaziel last night, round 3 am for me (-6GMT). Xaz lead me to the Hermit and gave me the Token of Esteem and no joy. Portal still unavailable. Tried talking to Hermit multiple times and denied. Gratz to Xaziel, btw, and foremost. Feels bad I wasted so much of his time to not be able to port anyhow. Dunno if this is new or widespread, also dunno if a point opening a ticket for a past event.

Also, I have been to Peak of Storms. Made an epic glide there with my hatchie RuNath. Gift of Velocity and +4 vel wing scales and some underwater gliding just barely got me there from Scorps Tail. Talked to ? the Patient while there. Dunno if that might bork things up for me.

Sleel

Default Re: Token of Esteem borked

I'd like to bring attention to this bug. I had the same problem, and a few others did, tonight while trying to attend an Ascension. Luckily, the one ascending (Spiritus, congatz!) was nice enough to have the ascension in Dralk because most of us couldn't get into the peak of storms.

Please, devs, can you take a look into this? Thank you.

I believe the fix for it is in the next patch whenever we get it on live. At least my level 100 hatchie hopes so.

I talked to a dev about this today. She said it is being fixed in the next patch.
    ~Proud owner of~
    ~www.istaria-club.deviantart.com ~

Thread Information