Thread: Finished or not finished?

Default Finished or not finished?

Going though nearly three years and six different lairs, I can never seem to finish them.
    Always missing resources for a silo or a few murals because I end up getting that "it's good enough" attitude and I declare it finished and never work on it again.

Today I actually finished one.... depending on what your definition of "finished" is. I'm actually surprised at it considering it's the one that took me the longest to build.

I would think "Finished" would mean nothing in the construction window, but as the lair was designed when the first wave of new murals came out, is it really finished?

Default Re: Finished or not finished?

To answer your rant question…
    No… A lair is never finished if you build it alone.

I have the very annoying problem that due to lack of space reasons I was forced to connect my entrance after some corridors to a T6 Lair which then connects to my T6 Hall.

Right now my T6 Lair is finished to the point that I can no longer craft anything…
    T5 done completely and the T6 Lattice/Maelstone/Flowstone are done, but I am only lvl 92 now so there is now way I can actually finish the chamber until I reach lvl 100 and do those annoying worthless quest to get the last 3 remaining forms to finish my T6 construction.

Atleast I have the luck that I am still able to unofficially continue my T6 hall in the “looking through the wall and select the chamber with much difficulty” method and hope that one day I will reach lvl 100…

Again… No a lair is never finished…
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

It's finished unless you want to replace some of the older murals with newer ones. :P The main problem with finishing a lair, at least for me, is that I'll see flaws in my design that I want to change all the time. I bet that'll happen even if I manage to actually finish the thing.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

congratulations shian! wowsers, a lair is a lot of work to build...

Not finished unless its blank..MUHAHAHAH!

But yea over the years since I started I've gone back and re-mapped a few levels (but nothin I'd actually built yet - I don't think I could make myself redo something I had already built - just places that weren't actually built lol). So I can certainly see movign some murals around and such - but no its not FINISHED unless you've got nothing in that window!

*cracks the whip* hyyah!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae View Post
    Not finished unless its blank..MUHAHAHAH!

But yea over the years since I started I've gone back and re-mapped a few levels (but nothin I'd actually built yet - I don't think I could make myself redo something I had already built - just places that weren't actually built lol). So I can certainly see movign some murals around and such - but no its not FINISHED unless you've got nothing in that window!

*cracks the whip* hyyah!
    Perhaps you all miss the point. There is exactly one thing left in that window and I can do nothing about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Perhaps you all miss the point. There is exactly one thing left in that window and I can do nothing about it...
    ...Hah. You are correct. I did miss that. xD
    In that case, I'd call it finished, since there's nothing more you personally can do to finish that lair unless you change out the mural, of course.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Ahahaha. Yeah, now that you mention it and I go back and squint REALLY HARD... the heck.

Post a cropped version of that image so everyone can make out what the creation window says! The whole image got shrunk, as it is, which makes it illegible.

Quote Originally Posted by Thicklesip View Post
    Ahahaha. Yeah, now that you mention it and I go back and squint REALLY HARD... the heck.

Post a cropped version of that image so everyone can make out what the creation window says! The whole image got shrunk, as it is, which makes it illegible.

Don't need to read the construction mats list. The picture of the mural is enough to tell anyone it is the one waiting for the bit from the loyalty rewards. Which seem to be lost in a time dimension of unknown properties.

Dracaena

Except for everyone who has no clue that was a loyalty reward at all - lol.

Honeslty I was reading the left size text and *thought* that meant stuff that had not been done .

*rubs Shian's hide where the whip cracked* ok..I guess that's done then .
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Thread Information