Hello, I'm in need of some current advice. I'm returning to the game after a very long absence (I played at release for about 6 months).

I want to play a monk, specifically a spirit disciple. I'm not really interested in leveling multiple classes, but I'm not averse to grabbing a few levels in a couple just to make my life easier.

I've seen mentioned that I need to get to level 2 warrior for parry? Is that when the skill is mastered, and is that low level of a skill going to benefit me at level 100?

I've also seen both druid and cleric mentioned. Which one should I take, and why? And to what level do I need to take it?

For crafting I primarily want to be a confectioner (I've been told I will have to level gathering) but I'm also interested in tailor to make my own armor, jewelcrafting for my jewelry, and alchemy. Is there any particular order I should do them in? (aside from holding off on gathering due to deconstruction issues) I also plan to take at least blacksmithing (possibly fitter) to offset my poor strength gains as a monk.

I think that's everything for now, thank you in advance for your help.