Thread: Blue (artwork)

Originally from Palmyra, now "South Selen".

Unhappy Blue (artwork)

Larger
    Gallery

~<Gengel>~

Default Re: Blue (artwork)

It must be my screen, I'm not saying its your artwork..

But even blowing it up I can't see anything but some of the fairy and a giant black wall with blue along the sides..heh
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Very cool contrast of the dryad vs. the background. Wish I could see her a little better on my screen, looks like some nice details on her (particularly her hair and the lace at the bottom of her leggings caught my eye).

I really like the ivy under the staircase. The fountain is neat with the way the water appears like a mist in the low lighting. Again I wish I could see it better, I can't quite figure out what kind of creature the head is on it.

Once again, lovely work, thank you for sharing! :-)

Neat staircase! Though now you've run into the peril of dark scenes: finding out who has their monitor's gamma set too low. The good news is I can see it (yay, art!) but the bad news is it's so dark I have a lot of trouble properly appreciating it, since my eyes can barely focus on it.

Still awesome. Very moody.

Originally from Palmyra, now "South Selen".

Smile Re: Blue (artwork)

Take a peek at:

Adjusted gamma by 1.8 Better?

Larger

I forget that I keep my monitors tuned with the Spyder.

I was trying for a dark warm/cold color contrast. It went perfectly with my mood

~< Gengel >~

ohh- now I can see- that is so beautiful!!

that is great artwork again- and a good idea.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Very nice Gengel. I don't usually post but I always enjoy seeing your artwork. I was able to see things with the first link you put up. But then I am the daughter of a TV repairman in a small town. Learned early on how to tinker with the tv settings to pull in a decent picture (color, contrast, brightness).

Dracaena

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaena View Post
    But then I am the daughter of a TV repairman in a small town. Learned early on how to tinker with the tv settings to pull in a decent picture (color, contrast, brightness).
    I'll remember that the next time you try to protest, "but I'm no good with technology!" I can't even reliably turn the TV in this house on... grumble.

More on topic, thank you Gengel! The second version is so much easier on my eyes. With my new and improved view... that space feels VERY three-dimensional. Neat!

Cool Re: Blue (artwork)

I like both versions, Gengel ... very nice! (If pressed on the issue, I think I prefer the first version just a wee bit more than the second.) The structure in the background looks like the stairs from the lower level in Kirasanct. I enjoy playing fiends so "blue is beautiful" and seeing Kirasanct may just be wishful thinking .

Gorgeous art as always!
    Sent
    N.B.: I reserve the right to be wrong and exercise it frequently.
    AzureFire - Spiritist - Chaos
    Glormf Sulfurous - Hatchie - Chaos
    Ruddy Bloke - Reaver - Chaos

Thread Information