Thread: Wow. Five days and no new messages?

Default Wow. Five days and no new messages?

This is the most quiet I've ever seen General here in Istaria forums, lol.

To break the silence, I'll post some daily thoughts.

I was going to get my laptop computer running and update the game (I haven't used it to help level my own character for quite awhile; I usually do this in the other room), but I forgot today was maintenance.

I guess I'll have to wait until I get back from work (maybe the game will be back up by then!).

Was going to run my biped over to Last Stand, and park her in the expert stonework shop while my dragon does marble runs, so that she can make and decon Marble Essence Siphons... my TNK is now 28 after two diskfulls of marble slabs lol. It won't take long for me to get my TNK to 70-80ish (I forget... do they get 10 or 11 decon skill? If 10, I'm gonna go for 80 as I believe Miner gets 8 and I'll have 800 base anyways).

Also need to work on miner some too, so that my biped does not need +stoneworking gear to get 2:1 on Marble (or Mithril!) with an expert shop... I estimate that will be roughly Lv93-ish... She has 83 IIRC and gains about 20%-25% of a level with a load of marble IIRC.

Default Re: Wow. Five days and no new messages?

I've been on vacation for a couple weeks. So, I've been playing Istaria sporadically on my laptop.

Playing with an unmodded game is like playing a different one. Have to re learn all the icons, set up new bars etc.

I'm finally home and my desktop is still in the shop So I've rigged the laptop to have a monitor, keyboard and mouse. Need to figure out how to get the other monitor to function and for the laptop to not shut down when I close it. Working on only one monitor makes the monitor feel cramped.

Also, Windows 7+this laptop is so ungainly :/ I had to go into registry files just to get the stupid calculator not to pop up each time I went to hit the ctl key. Not to mention I can't just hit "start" "u" "s" at the end of each day anymore, need to learn a new key combo for that as well otherwise the computer turns off! Nuisances.

As far as in game goes, I don't remember 50-60 adventure being this long. Brightheart finally hit 60 yesterday thanks to a patient friend and a lot of redbacks so hopefully I can move on to the Bitter Pickle or golems today.

Ricar is still looking for 5 Ancients for Elial. I was told there were 10 on this weekend but I had to go to a wedding yesterday and I was flying Saturday.
    Weekdays, a /who reveals two or three, but no more. I have no desire to lose my body parts and be stuck for another week, so I wait for the next weekend and hope RL doesn't snatch me again.

Hope your desktop gets all fixed up. My machine's been in a mood as well. Waiting on the new one in the mail while I hope I don't murder my current in the process.

Its not really a software thing, its more that the machine is at least 7 years old by now... It served near flawlessly and faithfully, but now that its in its elder years the components are failing.

Got the case in the mail today but the Canadian postal system is special. Need to wait for the rest of it.

I just got back from vacation as well. Been 3 weeks since I played. Time to get my dragon on again!

Thread Information