Thread: Help for some important quest for drake

Default Help for some important quest for drake

I'm interested in both of quest :
    1)ceremonial scale: where the quest start and where is finish everything you know is important for me
    2)Valkor's blood talon where the quest start where is finish to obtain the formula
    Greetings to all who keep alive a wonderful game like this

Default Re: Help for some important quest for drake

1)ceremonial scale: where the quest start and where is finish everything you know is important for me

Quest starts from the outpost at Old Oaks from Lord Commander Jatel and it involves looting specific hides from Fafnir or the blight hounds.

Hides are
    Decayed Remanent
    Putrid Remanent
    Rotted Shred

There are also other hides that arent used.

Blight hounds you can kill solo, for Fafnir you need a group.

2)Valkor's blood talon where the quest start where is finish to obtain the formula

Parts and Repair formula drop from Valkor the Impaler who is found wandering outside his fortress south of Mahagra. You need to loot/trade for all 5 parts so that you can then make the completed talon.

Tip - Life damage works very well against valkor so see if you can get hold of a life striking blighted claw.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Thank you very much Chasing You're a really good dragon is nice and reassuring to know that flying the skies of Istaria

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing View Post

Quest starts from the outpost at Old Oaks from Lord Commander Jatel and it involves looting specific hides from Fafnir or the blight hounds.

Hides are
    Decayed Remanent
    Putrid Remanent
    Rotted Shred

There are also other hides that arent used.

Blight hounds you can kill solo, for Fafnir you need a group.
    They changed things on how you get the quest. They now make you do the bit with the kwellians before you can get the part for the chest scale. I have been stuck on needing more kwellian hides for nearly a year now. The first one off Draknor drops if you have the quest but last I was able to tell the other hides do NOT drop from the kwellian berserker's like they should. I would dearly love to complete these quests myself if the darn things worked.

Dracaena

Oh its gone back to how it used to be then, when the quests were first released.

Had to do the Daknor quest and then the Fafnir quest.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

I´m very glad that this comes up now.

As its important- I make a new thread.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thread Information