Thread: Thank you, Devs!

Default Thank you, Devs!

I hope this isn't spammy, but I just wanted to post a thank you to our team for hearing us. Things are not always ideal here (or anywhere in life), and it can be easy to get cranky on some issues. It can be especially hard when you are invested not only monetarily but emotionally into your job; when adversity kicks up it can be very frustrating. But! I am impressed and happy to see the very recent steps you guys have taken here at the forums. Thank you genuinely.

Big crunchy ancient dragoness of Order

Default Re: Thank you, Devs!

*echoes the sentiments from the bottom of her heart*

I've been somewhat quiet on the forums lately, but I've been keeping up with the newest threads. I will lend my thanks as well -- it's always very impressive to see player feedback taken into account. I just noticed the new "Talk to the Team" section in the forums and think it's wonderful!

In the end, players and devs alike are real people behind the screen... but all love Istaria and wish for good things in its future, or we wouldn't be here.

I continue to appreciate all that you do!
    Last edited by Aywren; August 24th, 2010 at 06:37 PM.

I too must join in the celibration Finaly at long last the Islands might get there loot tabels corrected ! and i love the new form section cant wait to post thoughts in it when applicible i have a lot of suggestions to dragon lairs

*waits pacently and stocks up on comps *
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Smile Re: Thank you, Devs!

....Leaves a dead gnome on the developers' doorstep....
    Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Quote Originally Posted by Hasai View Post
    ....Leaves a dead gnome on the developers' doorstep....
    *casts rez on the gnome and leaves cocoa and gingerbread gnomes as a replacement*

*whips up a batch of chocolate-dipped bacon biscuits, flavored with "I Can't Believe It's Not Gnome", and leaves them in the Dev's lairs, tucked under the entryway on floors 1 and 2!*

Thank you,devs!

...and that's a familiar-looking recipe...
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Thread Information