Thread: Question about Returning to Istaria

Default Question about Returning to Istaria

Hello,

I originally played the game some time ago, and left due to moving away & not knowing when I'd get a PC set up again and employment ;P

Now I'm curious about coming back.

When I first started playing it was on the 'play forever' as a human character thing, which I did for a month or so before upgrading to 'property holder.'

Now my question is, is it possible to 'come back' and just play my human character again, since my plot is long reclaimed? Or would I need a subscription now to do anything at all? I logged into my account and it says 'max char slots 0' as opposed to the 1 human. Or is that no longer applicable at all?

Default Re: Question about Returning to Istaria

Your best best is to file a support ticket at support.istaria.com See if they can flag your account as free again

Yeah, was more a curiousity than anything, because I LIKE my dryad (if only for the pretty), but wanted to mess around with the game a bit and see if I can get back into it before subscribing, but I'm guessing the existence of a dryad on my account is probably the issue - so might just make another account to poke around with.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home, anz!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Give a Human a try, we got our racial ability improved. And if you're looking for things to do, this game is nothing but things to do. New content for young and old. Tier2 revamp, Scholar revamp and loot revam... Anyways this game isn't about dragons and dryads anymore. If you go on Chaos give Riaken a hollar for gear, spells whatever. This game has the best community ever and are always willing to help.

Submit a support request and they can most likely add a 14 day trial to your account and let you try things out. They did this for me a couple of months ago.
    They can convert your existing account to the free "one human" account but you'll need to delete any additional characters before they do so. If you've got any significant amount of levels on a non-human on your account, I'd suggest just creating a second account and starting a new human on that so you have the option to reactivate the original account with the dryad intact if you decide to later.

Thread Information