Thread: Damage Parser

Default Damage Parser

Just curious if one is around anywhere.

If not....is one wanted?

Default Re: Damage Parser

That would be very handy indeed. Is it possible to make though?

The chat tabs create a log file so its very possible and easy enough to make.

Simple program that reads the log file created and adds everything up. My wife and I have made a few in the past and have no problem building one for this.

The log file also stores things like "You gathered x " so could also build something like that into it. How many ores your getting an hour in that particular spot etc.

If anyone has any suggestions for what they would like adding to a parser let me know and I'll see what we come up with. Typically it will contain:
    number of hits / miss
    skill used with total damage, min, max and average.

Perhaps expand this to a general chat log parser? Something that would alloy you to bring up all the Tells from a specific person for example, or show all the system messages that are not combat or craft spam (to allow easier extraction of quest type info). I heard once upon a time that there was something like this, but have never been able to find it myself.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Quote Originally Posted by walkerglassmire View Post
    Perhaps expand this to a general chat log parser? Something that would alloy you to bring up all the Tells from a specific person for example, or show all the system messages that are not combat or craft spam (to allow easier extraction of quest type info). I heard once upon a time that there was something like this, but have never been able to find it myself.
    Already exists
    http://www.crimson-dawn.org/download...Log_Reader.zip
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing View Post
    Will take a look. Thanx.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Just a little comment: the Chat Log Reader needs some runtime files and I haven't been able to make it work on Windows 7 x64. It works fine on Windows XP though.
    => http://www.omegawolfstudios.com/prod...g_Reader.shtml
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Could always combine the two

Create a new combat parser with the same abilities to separate chat channels and build up on the functionality used with this.

Thread Information