Thread: A Jaunty Revival

Default A Jaunty Revival

Might there be any chance you could put a spawn of tutorial flax or other various tutorial resources in some location in the game... I know for one that myself i would like to be able to make a jaunty cap and wear it again....and other old players like myself might like to make the old spell Boom! and such.... just an idea and a request.

Default Re: A Jaunty Revival

How about adding them to the new trimus pawnbroker (like the emblems)?
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Better to change the forms to use regular resources, and put quests in to get them again.

There are players who saved some of the old resources, myself included. Can still make all those things.

I have characters on Order and Blight who are still bound to the original starting island and can get those items for you. Let me know if you need some.

Dracaena

This is a good idea. I have modified both the Jaunty Cap and Boom! spell to use standard resources and Geoff in New Trismus will be selling the forms with the next patch.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

yeahhh- and another good news- thy:-))
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Yay! (message too short)

Thread Information