Thread: What graphic cards are compatible with the game?

Default What graphic cards are compatible with the game?

Just upgraded my Nvidia 8800GTXs to Nvidia GTX460 only to find that these really awesome cards are not very compatible with the game. (Sky flickers and glitches, sometimes can't see ground, any window with text on it gets garbled occasionally)

My old ones seemed to do okay, but they did flicker every once in a while. So... what is this game *supposed* to be running on as it looks like I can't use brand new cards?

Default Re: What graphic cards are compatible with the game?

it maybe a driver issue, i had some similar problems when i first had my ati 5870 but a couple of driver versions on and no problems since. since the card you have is still relatively new just keep checking for updated drivers. if the problem persits submit a support ticket.
    "Knowing others is intelligence,knowing yourself is true wisdom.
    Mastering others is strength,Mastering yourself is true power"
    by Lao-Tzu

Default Re: What graphic cards are compatible with the game?

UGH!

Computers can be so frustrating at times. The answer to this problem wasn't the drivers or an incompatibility.

Turns out I have a bad SLI bridge. Remove the bridge, the problems go away. -_- Seriously?!

Well I'm relieved my roommate won't be getting his greedy paws on my new cards and that I can play Istaria again. Now to find the *other* problem with this machine and fix it. *siiiiiiiggggh*

Thread Information