Thread: Knowledge seeker emblem?

Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively

Default Knowledge seeker emblem?

Hello all,
    I don't write too much on the forums usually because i ask in market or dragon for questions like that, but this time I got like 5 different places to try getting the emblem at. Some confused it with Lore Seeker even (the one with the journal pages, level 100 for it in Delgarath) but I'm talking about a lower tier. A friend got it recently and said he used the archeologist camp but i can't seem to get anything else than something about TEA.

So anyone know where to get the title from? I'm looking for it for over one month now.

~Cey

Default Re: Knowledge seeker emblem?

It is at the archeologist camp. From the dragon standing there. - if I remember well

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

But before you can talk to the dragon at the archaeologist camp you have to have completed some of the Skulk Threat questline - not sure exactly how much of it.
    - Kesqui - Formerly of Ice, now of Chaos, lair in Liak
    First Rebirth 12-12-2003 / Ascended to Ancient 12-12-2010

Up to Skulk threat three I believe. You can either talk to the dragon or the archaeologists. They both offer the same title. You cannot do both quests to the end however, so you will need to pick one.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayuaka View Post
    Up to Skulk threat three I believe. You can either talk to the dragon or the archaeologists. They both offer the same title. You cannot do both quests to the end however, so you will need to pick one.
    Do they both offer the same reward? Apart from the emblems, I mean? Or is that all you get as a reward?
    Chaos: Gael Tycarren--Dragon
    "I just... want to remember."

They both offer the exact same rewards. The difference is the dialogue. One you're working with the dragons to preserve and collect ancient lore, the other with the bipeds to stick some of it in a museum and sell some to private collectors. Same rewards for both, same quests, just different dialogue.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively

Quote Originally Posted by Nayuaka View Post
    Oh I see! Thankies you! But where exactly do i get the skulk threat quest from? ^-^;

I think the whole skulk series begins with the guard at Sable Shore.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    I think the whole skulk series begins with the guard at Sable Shore.
    Yup yup. That it does.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Thread Information